Seven.

I hated you that I love you so much.

________

The girl felt more comfortable with the boy. She smile when the thought of him telling off on of his silly joke.

They were often teased by the new transfered teacher but she didn't mind it at all. Like she used to. 

Today, she was an early bird just for today. Planning a little surprise to the boy next to her. Yes, she was paired up with him to be a seat partners.

The smile she had dissapeared as soon as she saw a note on his desk.

Hey, Lix.

It's me, Jennie. I hope you change your mind and go out on a little date with me.

With lots of love, Jenjen.

Was written on the pink note. You took it and shoved it under his desk. The girl drop her bag harshly and hide her face in her arms. Pretending to be asleep.

She doesn't know what she was feeling. It felt as if her heart ached. But, why? She sighed softly. The figure standing in the doorway remained unnoticed by her. 

The figure brushed her hair gently like she was too precious and fragile. It was as if someone ever touched her harshly, she would shattered into pieces.

He sit on his chair beside her sleeping figure and just stared at her not even bothered to check what's under his desk.

•••••••

Lunch break.

Felix's POV.

Ever since this morning, y/n didn't even glance nor talked to me. She was okay last night so what could possibly went wrong?

I followed behind her and I called up to her yet, she act like she doesn't hear anything. I was slowly losing my patience so I hold her firmly by her left shoulder forcing her to turned to me. 

When we shared eye contact, she crossed her arm and looked away from me.

"What do you want now? Go and spend your time with someone else." She sounded cold. She chooses her words wisely, trying not to slip the word in her chest. Felix obviously doesn't get the hint.

Someone else? Who? I only love you and I'd rather spend the times I have with you. 

"y/n, why are you acting this way? I did nothing-" 

"Find out yourself." She cutted my words and turned on her heels then left. Leaving me standing in the hallway with people staring at me.