Eight.

Words cuts deeper than a knife.

__________

Third person view.

He was someone who doesn't act all nice towards any girls.

She was the only girl he acted that way.

He comes back to his senses when he felt a pull on the hem of his shirt. Without even looking he knew who it was.

•••••

"Stop it Jennie I never liked you, don't get your hopes up just because I'm nice to you. Stop asking me to go on a date with you."

The girls shoulder rocking due to crying; heartbreak. One sided love. She nodded her head and left without saying a word. But, if she did, what would she say anyway.

Guilty washed through Felix. But it's the right thing to do. He can't be in a relationship if he doesn't love his partner. He also can't force one to love him. Jennie and Felix is in the same situation. The difference is the people.

Something popped into his head.

••••••

Lunch break's over and y/n was currently walking alone to her class.

Discovering a heart shaped lollipop and a blue note under it.

You are pretty and I am dirty, if the words joined together it'll be pretty dirty.

PS. Bcs you know how my mind works

She laughed to herself at her friend's note. 

"You finally smile!"

She looked over to him and he smiled showing his tiles of white teeth. She rolled her eyes playfully. Her eyes followed his steps until he sat next to her.

He put his chin in his palm and look at her. The urge to exchange the words with her was his everything. But he know it damn too well she wouldn't fall for someone like him.

"Hey y/n."

She hummed while rummaging her backpack trying to find a book.

"Look at me." He pouted slightly when the girl mutter a 'wait' to him.

Found the book she was looking for she squint her eyes slightly because of the bright light behind him.

He mouthed the word 'i love you' but she didn't seem to get it so he had to repeat the words again.

Once she caught what he meant she laughed out loud trying to cover the tint of pink crept up on both her cheeks.