5. take you down - chris brown

More lemon/smut 🍋

*

Michael P.O.V

Marilyn watched me mutely, biting her lower lip when I finally dropped the mask to the floor. The light noise seemed to echo forever and when she could sense my budding nervousness, she leaned closely and traced the contours of my face sweetly with her hand. "My big, bad, handsome guy." She breathed sweet praises as she rained little kisses all over my face.

My lonely heart soared when she did that, and I copied her actions when she finally kissed me. I have never been kissed. Tentatively, I brushed her lips with mine, occasionally nipping at their plushness. I smiled when she opened up and let me in.

I followed my heart willingly, letting it supply my body with unworded instruction. Just this one time, I wanted to feel. Embracing the pleasures of the flesh, no matter that it was something as small as a kiss, with a lover that made me feel on cloud nine, proved to be damn near therapeutic. Especially when I felt her tongue brushing mine and I could hear sounds of slick pleasure mingling with our moans. That almost drove me to the point of no return.

Marilyn P.O.V

Right there and then, I wanted him. His eyes, how they sparkled. His bronde waves were to die for. He had the perfect jawline. Not to mention, a Roman nose! And his sienna lips...oh my goodness. Nevermind that they were a little chapped. I kissed him first, eager to feel him against me.

With each sweep of his slow yet sensitive tongue on mine, I felt him relax and be himself. We made out like nobody's business for a good few minutes, not that I counted. He was a damn good kisser. He had faded silver scars on his cheek, Cupid's bow, by his earlobe, on his chin and neck. I kissed each one, as if to make it better.

Michael pulled me a little higher up his body, making me half moan when he tugged open the buttons of my cotton dress and pushed them down to kiss my breasts. I paused our little kiss to hastily undo my bralette but I hid my breasts with my palms, praying that he won't be disappointed. Shyness momentarily filled his gaze, but that made me drop my insecurity aside.

I wanted him, no, I needed him to see me.

When his eyes trailed down my face to my neck and beyond where he finally saw them. I let him immediately cup my breasts. He took his time with me. Kneading one, squeezing the other lightly. As if he knew what I liked, he focused on my nipples. He latched onto them and it didn't help that they were already stiff with need. He kissed each areola that begged for his attention and licked my sensitive nipples slowly with care. I found it erotic when he laved them with little sucks and light bites. I was sure that those would leave behind hickeys. I didn't mind bearing his mark on me.

Just when I thought he was done teasing and rewarding, he pulled me even higher.

"Oh, Mikey..." I purred, currently aware that my crotch was brushing his stubbled jaw. He locked those "come hither" gleaming eyes with me as he inhaled my scent down there. To say that the experience was erotic would be an understatement.

Where did he learn this? Such a tease! Screw it, I don't care. He could've watched or read the Karmasutra for all i know!

I had no time to answer my inner doubt before he hooked a finger underneath my pink lace panties and just blew a little bit on my punani before giving a glacial lick on the sweet spot of my clit.

Sweet mother of God!

I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling his grin widen against my punani as I gripped his head softly, grazing his wavy hair. All I could do was breathe and mumble words of encouragement. I did not want to scare him off.

He bit back a curse, turning me around so that I faced downwards on top of him, still lying down. His mouth became a base for my punani, and my ass was held in place by his strong arms. He ate me like it was Thanksgiving turkey. Gobble gobble! I hoped i tasted okay. This was why I shaved down there.

Body spasming from the tingles I got every time he nibbled my beef curtains or licked my labia; I now faced his hard, big penis. Greedily, I wrapped my hands around Michael's throbbing member, already straining against the versatile fabric. I unbuttoned his boiler suit earlier (when we made out) down to his hips, not any lower.

Imagine my surprise when he paused long enough to unbutton the rest of his suit and took my hand to gently cup his penis. He moaned his approval as I helped myself without hesitation.

I put him in my mouth hungrily. Like I never sucked dick before. I kissed him from the tip and moved downwards, as I played with his balls gently. He was surprisingly clean down there, and I thought immortal fugitives like him never bothered with hygiene.

A killer's gotta have standards.

That's not the only thing he's got, I snickered to myself. His girth was impressive and I licked every inch of it.

Michael P.O.V

Acts like these usually disgusted me. Teenagers, the rowdy disrespectful ones especially, contributed to the share of filth in my house. Their actions never failed to fuel my rage every single time and getting rid of them was the only way I knew how to stop it.

But Marilyn was why I kept an open mind and managed to reign in my temperance. She was pure dynamite and I wanted more. I believed that would be wonderful.

I gently lifted her adorable bum off my face with a nibble to her inner thigh. She dismounted from my person and looked visibly confused for a moment, but waited. She could sense that I wanted to do something else. My cock was still hard for her. She took off her pyjamas with one hand, and I could hardly wait to make her quiver beneath my skin.

Take me, Michael.

Marilyn's silent lust was the only permission I needed as she lay back to pull me close. I did not care that I did this at the foot of the bed. I rested my forehead against hers as I carefully aligned the tip of my veined cock to her slick pussy. I pushed in slowly, gently.

I looked at her then, wanting to know if I was doing the right thing. She groaned pleasurably when I rushed in to her snug tightness, her love words still lingering on her lips. We kissed and I knew that I couldn't ravage her. It would be anti-climatic.

I took my time, giving her a few thrusts to adjust to my girth. Secretly I waited for her reaction. Judging by her speechlessness and moans of encouragment, she groaned pleasurably when I picked up the pace.

"Oh my god."

She twisted her hands in my hair and back, little stinging sensations racing down my spine whenever she gasped in delight. I pulled her legs a little further onto my shoulder and pounded her out of sheer desperation. She fit me perfectly, like a glove.

Marilyn, the little vixen, was enjoying every moment of it. She raked her nails down my back, bloody hell they were sharp. Unsurprisingly, I liked it. Every unsteady breath she took matched my own.

I had no time to worry about sweating on top of her. I didn't care that I looked like a mad man. I only wanted to make her mine.

I came to breathless completion, spilling my hot seed inside her.