6. helium - sia

Nobody's POV

Marilyn and Michael lay tangled up in the sheets, reluctant to let go of each other. One of her last after thoughts was how she wanted him again but decided the better against it. Michael may have been shell shocked after what just happened, after all. She didn't need to know that he was a virgin. Not that she ever had one. She never had a lover this vigorous. With Michael's angelic face and demonic stamina? Marilyn was sold.

Sweat sheened but satisfied, she made the first move and turned to hug him tentatively. Without hestitation, he leaned into her side lovingly. She never wanted to leave the bed. It was wonderful. Before her courage left her, before sleep took over, Marilyn laughed a little and purred into the spot below his ear, "No, dear Michael, this is heaven."

Mari's lithe body, now officially warm with sleep, made him smirk with pride. Lethargy after their coupling had gotten to his little honeybee. The pleasure he felt out of being with this woman was priceless. It seemed like ages before he could let go and turn over.

He couldn't stay here...could he?

Marilyn stirred a little as he pulled up the buttons of his suit. He felt a shred of guilt. Was she dreaming now? He stared down at her. Beautiful, even in slumber. He squeezed her hand gently, as if to reassure her that he will be back. He was very quiet when he laced on his combat boots. Watching her smile at some dream or other, like she would miss him. That impish grin tugged at his heart as he kissed her forehead in a fond farewell.

She rolled over, lost in her senses with promises of dreamy contentment. She barely heard Michael leave, the door closed quietly.

*

Outside, back in the darkness of his own place, he heaved a sign of unsteady relief. Marilyn had given him a reason to be more than what he was. She was something else.

She made him feel human again.

You're mine.

*

(A/n: Thats all, folks! Thank you so much for reading this product of my brain. I wanted to play with the plot and give this story a peek at Michael's bloody habit or even his origins, but I am not good at gore. I even wanted to do a chapter with Laurie but I didn't know how to include her. In any case, I decided to end here. I don't have to tell you that I love the smut/lemon on Wattpad hehehe! I hope you enjoy my little story. Halloween will always have a place on my movie list. Cheers!)