Chapter Seven.

Harry's POV

We had all just crawled onto the beach.  We were all extremely tired from that swim.  Even though we took little breaks to float on our backs, it was still a tiring trip.  I slowly lifted my head to take in my surroundings.  I saw Peyton walking around, well trying to.  How the hell does she have energy right now? I started to push myself off the ground, and lifted myself so I was on my knees.

And then Peyton collapsed.  She literally just fell to the ground in the matter of a second.  I used every bit of energy I had left to get to her.  When I reached her, she was lying on her back. I put my head to her mouth and I listened to her soft breaths.  They were very light and weak, but she was breathing and that was the main thing.  I sighed a little, in relief, and I turned around, but the boys were walking over to me.

"What happened?" Liam asked, quite concerned.

"I don't know really.  She was trying to walk, but she passed out.  I came to make sure she was okay." They all knelt down with me and we just stared at her.

Her hair was curlier than earlier, but that's because the salt water got to it.  Her small little body looked so weak, so fragile.  Her breaths seemed to mirror that.  They were light, but almost peaceful.  It put a small little smile on my face to see her in this somewhat of a peaceful state, but then I heard Niall.

"Guys, what happened to Pey?" He was the only one who hadn't come over initially.  He was too tired.

"She just fainted Nialler.  It's okay." Zayn said.  It wasn't harsh, it was more of a comforting tone.

"Guys, has she eaten anything?" Louis chimed in.  We all looked at eachother, slightly confused as to why he would ask that.

"Yeah, she said she ate... Oh, god! She hasn't eaten anything since some time at work yesterday." Liam said, concern and worry taking over.

"Uh, actually, I don't think she has eaten much in a couple of days." Niall said, very shyly.

“Why do you say that?" Zayn asked.

"Because, when I picked her up, to give her my Horan Hug, her waist was very tiny.  I could wrapped my arms around her twice if I could." Niall said.

"Actually, I second that.  When I threw her over my shoulder, she was very tiny." I said, looking at Niall, agreeing with him.

He had, what seemed like anger in him, but it was quickly erased when Peyton started to stirr.  She coughed a little.  Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around.

"Wha- What happened?" She asked.  "You fainted and fell to the ground." I said, in a calming tone.  She looked a bit shocked, but then regained her composure.

 "Love, when was the last time you ate?" Niall asked, utterly concerned.

"Um, I don't know.  Yesterday at work?" Peyton said, trying to remember.

"Peyton... When was the last time you ate something?" Zayn asked, in a stern tone, but not too harsh.

"Um, I think two days ago?" She said, very shyly and not looking at any of us.

Peyton's POV

I felt ashamed.  They weren't supposed to know.  I didn't want their pity or their sympathy because they didn't actually care.  They just wanted it to seem like they do.

"Two days ago?! You've got to be kidding me? Why would you do that to yourself?" That's what I heard from all of them. It was like they had some telepathic connection that got them to say the same thing at the same time.