Chapter 3

Arunima's Pov:- I sat on the chair in front of them. I passed on my resume to Mr. North. He was staring at me. Okay now that was making me very self conscious . I was never very comfortable with a lot of attention and used to creep me out but his stare was making me feel shivers down my spine . But I tried to ignore it and smiled confidentally. " You excelled in school in academics as well as sports. Then you were gold medalist in ug as well as in your masters. And you even cofounded a startup in India. Then why do you apply for the position for PA in this company miss Bhattacharya?" He asked. I was already prepared for this type of question so I smiled confidently and then answered him," I know that I cofounded a startup and even its doing quite well mow. But at that time I did not have much experienceabout buisness world. So I am here to gain experience and who else will be a better mentor for me than the founder of a company itself?" Something occured in his eyes like a flash . May it was appreciation or I may be it was just my imagination. Then the other three men started asking me questions and I answered all of them politely but I could feel as if someone was staring at me continuously and I turned to see it was none other than the green eye hotty Mr. Xavier. Finally the interview ended and I shook hands with everyone . " Welcome aboard miss Bhattacharya." Mr. North said still holding my hand. His touch did something to my body and I did not liked it because I have never felt like this with anybody. It made me feel as if someone was trying to break my walls. After this I literally ran out of the office building and called up Sam. " Hey girl ! What happened? You okay?" She bombarded me with questions. "I am fine. I just called to tell you that I got the job"., I replied." Yaaaaaaaay!" She sreeched so loudly that I had to remove my phone away from from my ear. "This calls for celebration Aaru . Let's do our movie marathon". She said excitedly. "Okay. But what about your work?" I asked. "Don't worry about that. I'll manage. See you in 20. Bye." I hailed a cab and told him to leave me at Park Avenue. When I reached home Sam was already there. We went to our rooms and changed into our comfy pj then collected all our junk foods on the table and plopped on the sofa. We started our movie marathon with bollywood movie AJ . Seeing the action scenes Sam started complaining about how she wanted to be perfect with Samurai sword. "You already are one of the best sword fighter."I told her. "Yeah but not better than you." She whined. I laughed hard. We continued our movie marathon. We watched the wholetransformer series. By the time we finished it was 8 pm. Suddenly my phpne rang and I saw the caller id indicating Thomas. I recieved the call " Mam there is an emergency meeting called for the mission and you and Samantha mam are required at the headquarters." Came from the other side of the line. "We'll be there in half an hour." I ended the call I looked at Sam who was looking at me eyebrows raised. "We have to be at HQ in 30 minutes." I told her. She released a deep sigh and went to her room to get ready. "Call josh too to be there" , I shoted. "Will do mam " she said with her tone sincere. I went to my room and quickly took a bath and put on my black leather skinny pants and paire it with a see through black shirt and a black leather jacket . I put on my strap heels and went down to living room. At the same time Sam came out of her room wearing dress similar to mine except a white top and plump heels. "Josh will reach there directly ". She said. I nodded and went to our car.

 I nodded and went to our car

Arunima's outfit

Samantha's outfit

Samantha's outfit

************************************ Sword and mission?????? That's a turn in the story. What do you think? Are Sam and Aaru assasins or mafia or something else???? Share your thoughts through comments. Please vote for this chapter. Love you all...... Next update will be there soon.