Chapter 9

Shit.

Mr. Knight was standing at my office door with his hand crossed in front of his chest and his eyes narrowed on me . His intense stare was making me nervous.

I deliberately cleared my throat ,"I was leaving for home. Do you need me to do something before I go Mr. Knight?"

He did not speak for a few seconds which was making me very nervous. I don't know how much he heard of my conversation. I didn't want to disclose my identity and my mission.

"We have a meeting regarding the collaboration of my compant in Dubai tommorow in the morning. I want you to prepare the slides for which I have sent you the mail. I hope you will not dissapoint me Miss Bhattacharya." He said in a voice filled with authority.

"Okay sir. I'll do it." I said . I looked into his eyes to see that he was still staring at me. I wanted to but I could not look away from his eyes. I could feel the tension rising in the room which I think he felt too. So I looked away from him. "I will be going. "

He kept standing there. I passed by him and into the hallway when I stopped in track by what he said."And try to avoid your love talks in office." I turned around but he had already walked away towards his cabin.

Love talks? I thought. When did I have love talks? Oh! He might have heard me saying I love you to Josh. Now I was embarrased. But it was also good because he did not knew about the mission.

I started walking fast towards the elevator starting to form a plan for the attack. I came out of the building and hailed a taxi to the HQ. After 20 minutes I reached there and went into the conference room. Everyone was ready . We started discussing or attack plan. After an hour of meeting we were ready. We all went to the changing room for our clothes and weapons.

"So how was your first day at work?" Sam asked.

"It was good except for my boss."

"Does someone has hots for her hot boss? I have seen Xavier Knight and I can say say he is one sexy hot man." She wiggled her eyes at me.

I scrunched my nose." First, ewww. Second, you are engaged Sam. Do I have to remind you that? And third, I don't have any hots for my boss. Its unproffessional. But he is the weird one. He was staring at me and at one time he was vey close to me. And I mean really very close."

She laughed. "That's why you are single babes. If he is giving you signals you should sometimes go with it."

I just nodded because I knew I could not win this argument. Silently we placed our weapon in our outfit.

"Are you seriously going to take your katanas and daggers?" Sam asked. "Just take only the revolvers for once."

"Hey! I never said I was not taking my pistols but I love my daggers and katanas more. They kill fast and quitely. They are my fight babies." I have always prefered daggers over pistols because enemies get alerted by pistols when you work in a team but dagger ends them fast. I have all my weapons custom made.

 I have all my weapons custom made