Chapter 4

Xavier' Pov:-                                                 As soon as Arunima left I wanted to bring her back. I wanted to kiss those plump lips but my thoughts were interrupted by the annoying voices of my friends. " She was a beauty. Did you saw those eyes . It was as if was doing doing some kind of magic on me ". Ronald said. I just gritted my teeth in response. I knew it was some kind of game they were playing to get a reaction from me.                                          "I think I am gonna ask her on date . What do you think Xavier? Will she go on a date with me?" Aliester asked megiving me an innocent smile but I knew better than that.I just glared at them. I knew very well what he was trying to do. But one thing I could not understand was why was I reacting like this . She is not the type of girl I deal with. She is different than other girl and she is making me feel different which I don't like because I don't like to give up my control over my life. "I don't know . You have to ask her yourself. I don't care." I tried to answer as normally as possible.                  "If you don't care then why are you glaring at us like you would strangle us to death?" Damon smirked at me.                                                                                                                                                     I was trying to get oit from there before my phone rang. I picked up," Xavier North speaking"I listened to the person on the other side and suddenly shouted "What???" All my friends looked at me with their eyebrows raised. I ended the call and looked at them turned towards them," Marcus has attacked our shipment area". All of us moved to the secret room and put on our bulletproof vest and took some guns and knife and hurried to shipment site.                                                            When we reached the site we found some of our men injured . "How many were there Lucas?" I asked. Lucas was my right hand and also my personal bodyguard. He handled out my weaponary buisness well whenever necessary. He had even put his life on risk to save mine. So  I trust him completely.                                                                                 "There were eight of them . We have killed six of them and captured two of them. What are your orders Sir?" He asked. Take them to the basement of my condo and I will meet you in an hour." I replied. "Will do Sir. " he said and took away the two prisoners .                                                "What do we do man? It's been fucking 13 years and that man is still trying to mess with us." Aliester said. "We have to end this for good. We have waited too long." Ronald said. "Yeah we have to do something about this." I said rubbing my temple with my forefingers.

"Who said we have to do something?" Damon said and all three of us looked at him cofused while he continued  smirking at us. "Care to explain Damon?. " I asked. "The shipment area was attacked because the weapons were the first made designs and nobody else has its designs except us and we were going to deliver those weapons to US Army. What better will be than to inform about this incident to the FBI ? " He replied.                                                                              "How is it gonna benefit us? Even if they are gonna catch Marcus they are not gonna kill him. Which will be worse because then his right hand will come after us." I replied him irritatedly.                                                                                                   Marcus Russell is the Russian mafia leader. He is one of the most feared mafia leader. The four of us used to work under him . So were trained to be an assasin. We could kill anyone cold heartedly. We were the best assasins and have never failed a mission . But when we were fourteen years old thw four of us decided to move out that place. It was hatd but we finally escaped and even helped the FBI to destroy some of Marcus's bases. We know the secrets Marcus holds and those secrets can destroy him for good . So for the past 12 years he had been at our back to kill the four of us. But we are not the same young ones we once were. We have our own methods and techniques and men but we have to plan well before the attack because Marcus is one hell of an enemy.

Suddenly Damon's pulled me out of my thoughts. "If we report this incident to the FBI then they can take care of the legal matters and we can focus on the illegal buisness of Marcus and end him and in this way everyone will think that he was dead in a rival attack and we will come out of it cleanly without getting suspected." Well that was actually a great plan I thought.                                                                                                                                                                  All of us then went to our own companies. As I went towards my office my employees greeted me and I just simply nodded. As I was doing my work my mind suddenly drifted to a certain beauty whose face was now imprinted in my mind. Those raven hairs , her scent ,her eyes felt so real to me as if she was really present here. "Ughhh! I can't loose control over myself. I have never behaved like this before . But why is this girl making me loose control. And damn it Xavier, she has not even spoke to you properly and you are acting like a love sick puppy.", I cursed myself mentally.                                                                                                      I have to get over this girl . I feel she is not the type of girl you sleep with and get over her. So the best way to get over her is to get in the position of a cruel boss so that she may leave the company on her own and that will be the best solution to my problem.                                                                                                        "Are you sure? "  my subconscious mocked at me. I ignored my subconscious. " Two days from today you will I'll see you miss Arunima. Wait and watch what I have in store for you." I said and smiled a sinister smile. I picked up my phone and called FBI HQ.                                               ************************************  The storyline is getting more interesting.                                                        Wait for upcoming twists and turns in the story. Please vote and comment on this chapter.