01

THE RED-HEADED girl grabbed her school uniform that Lizzie had chosen

THE RED-HEADED girl grabbed her school uniform that Lizzie had chosen. The uniforms came in varieties. A plaid skirt/pants, white/yellow/blue shirt and vest/sweater. Though on weekends they didn't have to wear them.

She added her signature scarlet colored ribbon that went around her neck. She loved the color since childhood because it was the same color as her hands when she did magic.

She moved her hand around the side of her bed and grabbed her white cane. She adjusted her cane so it was fully out and grabbed her sunglasses. In her opinion she liked the sunglasses because she hated getting asked questions about her eyes. She'd rather get questions on why she was wearing sunglasses inside than about her eyes.

Eleanor opened her door and walked outside after grabbing her backpack. It was currently friday and apparently on saturday there would be new students coming. A total of eight new students.

To the gurl it was surprising that new students would arrive. Only last year Landon Kirby and Rafael Waithe became students. After that only two arrived. Eight is alot.

Eleanor made her way to Lucille and Kiana's room. The two shared a room because they were the only kind of creatures at the school that wasn't a witch, werewolf, or vampire. It wouldn't make sense if they were paired with another supernatural that there was plenty of (excluding Raf, Landon, and Alex).

Eleanor knocked on the girls bedroom door and waited. Lucy opened the door and greeted the redhead.

"Hey dummy!" Lucille spoke grabbing her backpack and Kiana's. "Kiana ran out to see Alex and get Lupe, and the idiot forgot her backpack." the blonde spoke with an eyeroll. The redhead assumed the eyeroll because it was common for Ki to run out and forget something.

Eleanor grabbed onto Lucy's shoulder as they made their way down the steps. Lucille starting up a conversation about the new students.

"I wonder if the boys are cute!" she gushed in a daydream like stare.

"You'll have to tell me if they are though." El joked with the shorter blonde. Lucille giggled and pulled the redhead to their first class. Painting.

The group took painting as kids and they all fell inlove with it. Eleanor took it to express herself even if she couldn't see what she drew. Then so on they took it together. Hope being a natural painter because of her father. The girls and Alex were jealous of her because she was incredible.

After her parents and uncle's death she started to exclude herself from the group. They noticed and didn't want to lose her. They knew she needed a shoulder (well several in this case) to cry on. And she only was friends with them for a while and still is. Hope was the glue of the group and nothing or anyone could change that.

Lucy and El made their way into the classroom and Lucy led her to her seat. Kiana was sat on the left of Eleanor and Lucy on the right. With Alex infront of Ki and Hope infront of Eleanor. Lupe arrived last of the group and sat on the left of Hope.

"Nice of you to join us Lupe!" Eleanor exclaimed sarcasticly looking in the direction of the stool squealing. Lupe rolled her eyes at the redheads sarcasm.

"My roommate took so long in the bathroom, and I still had to dry my hair and curl it!" The Mexican girl exclaimed in annoyance. Her hair was now dry and curled by the wave of Eleanor's hand.

"Look down," she did as told and had a wide grin on her face. "Anyways, a little birdie told me Alex and Kiana's anniversary is coming up." Eleanor smirked putting her hand under her chin.

"Oh right! Alex what are you getting Ki!" Hope said with ger own smirk as the human boy blushed. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I already have something but I can't say!" he flushed a dark scarlet color. Kiana smiled at the flustered boy and was about to speak before the teacher interrupted.

"Alright class listen up! As you have heard we are getting new students, but right now is art. So we are going to be painting whatever you want. A tree, bird, bridge. Expressionism, Abstract, Impressionism. Whatever you want." she spoke with enthusiasm.

Eleanor picked up a brush and dipped it in water that Kiana brought over for her. Even if El insisted she didn't need help. Ki was always the one to say "if you save and help everyone who helps you?".

Eleanor always responded with, "I do."