05

warning: not proofread

Eleanor walked to the back door of the gym and had began sprinting to their area. It was very familiar to her since they had been going there since they were kids.

Eleanor heightened her hearing and could hear them talking.

"She should be here by know!" Lizzie yelled with worry adamant in her voice.

"She will be, just wait." Lupe stated with a more calm manor.

The rest was just Hope's cries and wheezes. Her powers surging from her body. A light gray emitting from her body.

Eleanor's legs moved faster with her werewolf speed. She could feel the wind moving and the leaves crunching underneath her lean legs.

The redhead soon made it to the clearing. She could hear her bestfriend's wheezes and treaded carefully to her. The wind pulling her back.

Hope had began to clutch onto her hair and the wind moved alot faster.

Eleanor chanted a small spell. It was a barrier spell. And only Hope and El were inside of the half sphere.

Hope looked up at her "older sister figure" with tears in her eyes. Eleanor's heart broke but she remained calm and collected.

Eleanor felt a sting on her waist and moved her hands to feel what it was. A few semi-deep cuts in the shape of nail marks. Well werewolf nails.

El practically smothered the shorter girl in a hug and didn't let go. She whispered a few words to the girl and it helped Hope. These were some things she learned herself and they did help.

Hope still had tears coming out of her eyes but the wind had died down.

Soon Hope began to breathe bormally and her talons shrunk back to human nails. A small "thank you" emitting from Hope's mouth.

Eleanor took down the scarlet colored barrier and held Hope's hand. The rest of the group looked at the two in sympathy.

Only Lizzie usually got the panic attacks but her dad and El were able to help her. She wasn't the one able to calm someone down.

Eleanor knew what to do. Thinking of things that keep you grounded.

The group slowly walked back to the school.

The forest soon disappeared from their view and in came the boarding school. The bright green grass and cloudy blue sky. Near the back enterance was the new students and their new headmaster.

Eleanor wasn't a big fan off the new students, opposite of what we all thought. Especially Malia, she was—well how could you word it?

Blunt? Rude? A bit-

"Is Hope alright?" Alaric questioned to which Hope nodded.

"She's fine daddy." his three daughters responded simultaneously.

The new students had confused faces as they said this.

Their new headmaster had more kids?

The photos in his office! Stiles mentally facepalmed. His other kids.

"Right, I came out to ask you [Eleanor], if Lydia could room with you?" he spoke gently motioning over to the strawberry blonde.

Eleanor faced Lydia and tilted her head.

"What is she?" El asked with a soft tone.

"I'm a banshee."

Eleanor nodded, its been years since there was a banshee at the school. El wondered if she had full control, maybe just a few banshee advantages?

Eleanor pulled her white cane out and let it extend before she made her way across the green field. Alaric stepped back along with the new students and El made her way between them.

"I can show you the rooms now." Eleanor spoke her body facing forward. The group followed behind after she entered through the double doors.

Alaric handed a braille copy of the rooms.

Scott and Liam, Room 201
Malia and Kira, Room 306
Stiles (with Alexander Mills), Room 205
Lydia (with Eleanor), Room 104

Eleanor and the group walked up the stairs with just the sound of her cane hitting the sound. The red head took a sharp right to walk down the 300's hallway. Making her way to room 306. She felt the door number to make sure it was the right one.

"This is Kira and Malia's room," the two girls dragged their bags into the room.

Then she continued on with the room tour and lastly ended up only with Lydia.

The two bright haired girls made their way down the hallway and walked into their hallway. It was same as the others. The carpet was classic (boring in Lizzie's opinion).

Eleanor had stopped walking and turned to face the wooden door.

"This is our room!" she exclaimed opening their door. Her half was filled with photos and electronics. (Some from dumpster diving with Alex).

Lydia's side was left blank with a few clothes tossed here and there. The strawberry blonde kicked up the clothes and slid them over to Eleanor's side. Them both changing into their pajamas and heading downstairs for dinner.

Eleanor made sure to talk to Hope about her breakdown this afternoon.

Nearing ten pm the girls had fallen asleep.