Chapter 1

Mia POV

I woke up to a terrible morning like always...I would wake up and tell my dad I don't feel good or I'm sick but he doesn't bother to argue he just tells me to go to school and I will feel better... I always beg him to let me stay home but he never let's me...I know he's never going to let me stay alone at home but I try anyway...it always end up as a no...he kisses my forehead and goes off to work...I lay on my bed scared like always...I get bullied every single day...always the same I get slamed towards my locker,get pushed, and my things get out in the trash...I'm weak as a child I can never defend myself...I'm 14 and ever since I was little I always been bullied... From the first day of kindergarted all the way still...i always try to tell my dad but he never listens...I'm a freshmen...a young one really...I decided to take the bus today so I jump into my clothes,brush my hair,and get my backpack then leave...I put on my hoodie since it was cold and it's fall...also to hide from my bullies... Sadly we ride the same bus and they always know if I walk to school or not...luckily my bus was already here.I get on the bus and sit near the front...

-28 minutes later-
¶school¶

I walk out then I hurry to my locker to get my things to hurry to my science class but as soon as I got my stuff...somebody slaps my books from my hands... I look up to see and it was her...Tasha...and her bitchy friends Tara and Candelle
What this...miss little weakling thinks she can go away from us?(Tasha)

I looked at her and kept quiet...
What...your not going to say anything back?you worthless piece of shit!?(Candelle)

Just leave my alone Tasha!
You disgust girl kind*pushes Mia*(Tara)
*laughs*
You think...after all these years...we are going to leave you alone...well...your wrong...
~shoves Mia against her locker~
There will be something special waiting for you after lunch*smiles*
~leaves with Candelle and tara~

I pick ho my books and walk towards my class...I think about Tara...why...she always been my friend but...ever since she had those "friends" she had left me and picked on me along with them...

I sit down...scared...not looking forward to lunch today...I couldn't focus on my class work or pay attention... As soon as class was over I had to go to cooking class...I always went the long way to that class... I always like to view the scenery of the flowers in the hallway...as soon as I reached my class I saw Candelle... She was smiling and looked all friendly...she was patting the seat next to her...I looked at her and walked past her...she just looked at me and when the teacher walked out the room she pulled my hair and whispered in my ear
You just earned yourself extra pain at after lunch...

She threw me on the floor then I got up and sat next to a random seat I put my head down...I didn't care who it was I just closed my eyes and rested my head...then all of s sudden I felt as somebody was poking me...I looked up and saw it was a boy with purple hair...
Are you ok?