Owen and Claire

In a dark wooden box, Maisie is seen waiting inside for a signal to get out. When suddenly, a few taps are heard on the other side. She hesitantly opens the door to see Y/n's tail waving in front of the door. She smiles at the hybrid, causing it to let out a chuckle like sound.

----

At the cells of the dinosaurs, is seen a mother triceratops resting, with a baby tric jumping around her mother. In the cell across from them, Owen and Claire are seen sitting in a cell across from each other. Claire is seen looking on at the tric family and smiles a bit.

Claire: Do you remember, the first time you saw a dinosaur?

She looks at Owen and smiles

Claire: The first time you see them it's like.. a miracle. You hear about them in books, you see the bones in the museums, but you don't really believe it. They're like myths.

She looks back at the family, as the baby is now cuddling next to the mother.

Claire: And then you see the first one alive. 

Owen: This is not your fault.

Claire: But it is.

Owen: This one is on me, I showed them the way.

A loud snorting is heard from the wall next to them. The two stand up and look at the window bars next to them.

Claire: What is that?

Owen begins to climb the wall about to sss a stygimoloch in the other cell, aggressively shaking its head. 

Owen: well, look who just woken up.

Owen whistles, getting the dino's attention, causing it to ram the wall towards them.

Owen jumps down and looks at Claire

Owen: We're getting out of here.

---- 

Above the basement, a large auction is taking place with a man named Gunner Eversol as the auctioneer. While Mills is in the back, reading the amount of money he's collecting, from each dino sold.

Eversol: Welcome, ladies, and Gentlemen. To this extraordinary evening. Let's dive right in, with lot number one. The Ankylosaurus.

A large door opens up, lighting up the dark room as an Ankylosaurus, is rolled in a cage on a track on the floor.

Eversol: She's a herbivorous quadruped, late cretaceous. This is one of the largest armored dinosaurs-

the Ankylosauruses slams itself agaisnt the cage.

Eversol: -Known by Paleontologists as a living tank.

----

Owen whistles again, as the wall shakes causing Claire to jump a bit.

Claire: What are you doing?

Owen: Escaping.

Claire: You sure about this?

Owen: No.

Owen whistles again, as the wall gets hit again.

----

Eversol: I have $4 million, anyone five?

Someone raises their number.

Eversol: $5 million. Do I hear six? *someone raises hand* $6 million, thank you. Any increase on six? Seven? $7 million. $8 million. $9 million on the phones. Do I hear 10 million? 10 million? $10 million! Once, twice… sold!