*Announcement*

Okay, If you saw my announcement from earlier, you would know I'm going to put most of my focus into God Incarnate, due to being closet to finishing, and occasionally RvB, in order to catch up with my schedule. But! That does not mean I'll be ignoring the other stories. I'll still be working and planning for chapters, you just won't see them for maybe a while. But I want to make this up to you!

While working on the Last Remnant's King story. I wanna offer something, something, where I could clear up questions you may have about my stories.

I will start a new story here, with each chapter being either canon to any of my stories like history on characters, or it could be non-cannon. For example...

A request such as "what was faith childhood when training her maiden and Hybrid powers"? There I could give you a chapter of her training with Gojira and Miya.

Or non-cannon request, could be something like, "Ripper the Indoraptor meets The spinosaurus!"

So, I'll leave this in most of my stories, you could write down your ideas/request. And I'll get to work with it! I hope this could make it up for putting some of the stories on hold for a bit. I'm excited to see what you guys suggest!

Request/suggestions here.

(Update: Special chapter for this book is now out in the special chapter book!)