Final pt 1

Outside the manor people are seen running out the garage, where the stygimoloch is seen continuously ramming into people. Over while Ken Wheatley is seen standing in the middle of the crowd. He nearly stands still, looking towards the entrance.

Minor timeskip 

Wheatly is seen walking on the track ,where the dino cages would be on, towards the auction room.

Wheatley: Mills! Mills, where are you?! I want my bonus!

As he walked into the large room, he noticed the new Indoraptor in the cage. The Indoraptor sees the man and bites at the cage to get at him.

Wheatley: Holy cow, what are you? I didn't see you one the island.

The Indoraptor continues to slash at the man through the bars, but to no avail. Wheatley takes his gun off his back before he shoots two tranquilizer darts into the Indoraptor's neck. The Indoraptor lets out a screech, however he stays standing.

Wheatley: Oh you're a tough guy.

As Wheatley aims for another shot, the Indoraptor dramatically falls to the ground. Wheatley looks at the hybrid confused before approaching the cage. He opens the cage door and hopped right into the cage, while behind him the door slowly swings back. He walks around the "sleeping" Indoraptor.

Wheatley: Look at you… You're some kind of hot rod with really pretty teeth.*He pulls out a plier* This will make a perfect centerpiece for my necklace.

The hunter attempts to pile the one of the Indoraptor's teeth, when behind him, the Indoraptor's tail rises. When Wheatley turns to see what's there, only for the fall. The Indoraptor's eye peaks open, and growls a small smirk at the man's stupidity. Wheatley looks back at the indo, who closed his eyes again. Wheatley continues to try to prie the tooth out.

Wheatley: Oh boy...

The tail to rise again, this time wheatly turns towards the tail. The Indoraptor practically smiles as before the hunter could react, he swiftly bites down the man's right arm. Wheatly let's put a loud scream as he was beginning to be lifted up by the black and gold hybrid. The new Indoraptor then tears the arm off dropping the now one armed man. The Indoraptor quickly chugs down the arm. Wheatley then pushes himself against the bars. 

The Indoraptor presses its face against the man, who's practically having tears go down his face. Suddenly the Indoraptor roars at the man's face before beginning to eat the man alive. 

Wheatley: *screaming* NO!!!

While Eversol is seen hiding behind his speech stand. He begins to quickly yet quietly make it across the room. He approaches the elevator and stands inside, before the lights flicker revealing three other people hiding inside. Eversol pushes a woman who was in front of the keypad. The woman suddenly looks at the Indoraptor and let's out a ear piercing scream. The Indoraptor stops eating the now dead Wheatley and focuses on the woman before roaring at her. The black and gold hybrid notices the open door behind him and runs out of the cage. Eversol began to type in the code on the keypad, while the Indoraptor is rapidly approaching the elevator. 

Eversol finished the code and quickly shuts the elevator doors, causing the Indoraptor to slam his head into the door. The Indo growls before slamming the keypad with his tail, causing it to malfunction. 

Eversol is seen wiping the sweat off his head as he chuckles in relief… only for the doors opening again, with the Indoraptor seen smirking at the humans. The humans screams are heard as the Indoraptor runs into the elevator.

----

Maisie, Owen, Claire and Red are seen going through the basement, before approaching an elevator. Owen turns to Red as they approach the door. Owen whistles catching her attention, and letting her lower herself to see him eye to eye.