¹¹

Contains sex / violence / strong pronunciation

Author's note, we're almost on the end of the story.
I'm so emotional rn I've never expected that someone would ever read that horny crap. I'm also thankful for all that reads like over 8k thats alooooot actually I've never ended a story because I'm so emotional ykyk its not easy for my poor heart to not break lmao
So y'all can't imagine I'm at s3 e12 at tvd and cried for like 3 days in a raw.

She was angry, she was drunk and horny.

Her hands flashed to his suit, she clawed at him and pushed him back against the wall.

"You idiot, you miserable idiot. You dare to kidnap me, some gentle sex here and there? What do you expect?"

"Stop it"

The calm tone of his voice made her mad.
Her hands clung to his skin so tightly the drops of blood stained the white shirt.

"When did you want to tell me that I am Laura's half sister? Did you forget that? Can you actually notice anything other than your erection?"

He raised his eyebrow amused and grabbed her shoulders to let her hit the wall the next moment.
He looked at her and pressed his lips to hers.

Francesca opened her eyes in shock, swung out and punched him down with all her might.

"You let me go or I swear to you by god, I will sting your heart out"

🔞------------------🔞-------------------🔞

"You are so hot, I want to tear your clothes off, fuck you are so perfect"

She gave him a light bump on the bed.

She leaned over and kissed his neck as she freed him from the troublesome trousers and grinned at him dirty.

Her hand ran into his hair, pulling him into a long intense kiss that made her crazy.
Her knees trembled with lust as she slowly moved her kisses to his cock.