¹⁵

Thank y'all so much for reading, voting and adding my story. It means the world to me<3

-Do me a Favor and listen to 'Hunger' while reading, it brings ya the vibe haha-

-

'She stood in front of the big barn gate, looked at the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen.

"Massimo come look"

The big black-haired man came into the picture, he pulled affectionately on the hip to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Come on we don't have forever"

She smiled at his quietly rude manner.
His strong hand clasped hers, she felt comfortable, the butterflies flew in her stomach like the first time he gripped her hand.

They went in, the barn fell light evening sun that shone directly on two beautiful horses. She made the fur of the magnificent animals shine and look even more noble.

Massimo helped the smaller Francesca onto the big white stallion, which was shuffling its forelegs.
When she was sitting up he climbed on the dark brown horse and gave her the order to go.

After two hours the sun was completely down, it was pitch dark.

Then something happened that she should remember all her life, it was the moment that broke her heart.

Everything happens for a reason that is not, it was just unfair.

Someone fired, someone fell, the horses startled and ran.

Francesca clung to the neck of her white stallion.
She held on tight and when he stopped it was over.
Massimo's cold hands lifted her down, only then did she realize the blood that ran over her white dress.
Then she saw Massimo's look, she had to look twice to realize that it was tears that made his eyes so glassy.

"I love you"

His voice broke when two more shots sounded, he pressed her to protect him.
Until he sank to the ground, in the middle of the forest and you in his arms.

"Thank you for showing me to love again"

He mumbled softly in her ear.
She smiled that they were going to die, right now, right here.

"I love you, Massimo Torricelli"

So yes, he could love again, and it was the most wonderful love he met in his entire Life. And the one who caused the end'

 And the one who caused the end'

"... and that was my end, as I would have wished ..but instead i just never saw him again, and one day, i just stopped looking.."

She looked into the faces of the young children. Her big slubby eyes. She smiled and put the book aside.
-
In the evening she went to the place where she lost consciousness 7 years ago.
There they found two hikers, for 6 years she was looking for the man who had freed her from Massimo. Tonight, it was clear to her. It was him, it was the 365th day.

She looked at the moon, which shone brightly over the trees.
That was her farewell, her farewell to the place that cost her freedom and gave her back.
Tears ran down her cheeks, it was as if she could feel him putting his lips on hers one last time.
She smiled and turned to go when she bumped into a tall man, with messy black hair, and this magic eyes.

"Are you lost, baby girl?"-