¹⁴

-Disclaimer includes sex-

It took hours to get to the security house, Francesca was so exhausted, she could hardly keep her eyes open.

They had massimo and chased them all over Warsaw, they almost went on three times.

Now they were in bed, Massimo dead tired, Francesca wide awake again.

Maria phoned and screamed like a madman, annoyed Francesca held the pillow to her ears.

She just didn't know what to do, she was now where she could say that she loved Massimo, but one side of her was quietly scared of what she was getting into.

It was dangerous, Massimo unpredictable.
What did she do when he freaked out?
Or worse, what did she do if he freaked out and did something to her?

On the other hand, as he lay there next to her, snoring slightly.
Like the goldenest angel man in the world.
She smiled and turned her face to him.
Gently stroked her fingertips across his cheek, he smiled slightly and nestled his cheek against her hand.

"Are you awake?"

She whispered and looked at him with wide eyes.

"NoOo"

He said sleepily without opening his eyes even a crack

"Massimo, I'm serious, we have to talk"

She shook his shoulder slightly, he groaned in annoyance and turned on his back.

"Well, what's so important that it can't wait until tomorrow morning?"

"I'm afraid, you're afraid to go nuts like today, man. Massimo, you beat him to death"

His eyes were open in a flash.

"I would never hurt you, never"

He said and quickly pulled her to his warm chest.

She didn't believe him, not a word.

And yet she climbed under his blanket, on his stomach and listened to his heartbeat.

She imagined everything it would be like to marry him, raise children, all of that.

But did he want that at all? Did she want that?

-Disclaimer, again, Sex-

When he woke up it was just after midnight, he looked around.
The bed was empty, he was wide awake.

"Francesca?"

"Heey"

When it came from the door, she jumped back into it Bed.

"Mhm"

He moaned softly as she gently ran her fingers over his chest.

She smiled provocatively and held her hand down.
He closed his eyes with relish and reached into the pillow under his head with his hands.

Francesca began to place her lips in gentle kisses over his stomach.

While she ran her other hand under the blanket, deep under the blanket.

She grabbed his dick and cruelly slowly moved her hand up and down.

He laughed softly, what happened to him when she suddenly became faster.

"Wa-"

He couldn't finish talking, she was far too good at what she was doing.

"Come here"

He said half gasping, a little proud she crawled up to him and let him do what was going to make her mad.

First he drove over her back, down to her thighs, he changed his position down between her legs. Where he gently circled his tongue over her middle.

She stretched out to him, grabbed his hair and brought his head deeper between her legs.

He stopped and started kissing her belly gently.

He looked into her eyes before slowly lowering his head and sinking into her.
He waited a moment until he slowly got faster, harder.
Her bare bodies were so tight they could feel her heart beating fast.
He buried his head between her neck and shoulder as he pushed her faster and faster.

Her legs trembled slightly, she clawed her hands in his back when they both came almost simultaneously.
Both felt the tension and exhaustion, but above all the pure happiness.

He rolled off her, breathing heavily, she turned to him with a smile and kissed his soft lips.

Both were lying on their backs, the heat slowly left their bodies, both were so tired, finally.

She turned his arm around him, put one arm bent on his chest and happily clo

sed his eyes. When she woke up, he was no longer there, she felt it.

She panicked right away, she felt it, everything was wrong. He wouldn't just go. Or?

The next thing that felt was a slap on the head.
Then her world went dark, she fell out of her memory.