Chapter 12

Haden POV

I stood in the ocean and peered down at Uma. "Show me what you got, big guy!" She yelled. Mal fired at Uma again. Uma slammed a tentacle into my chest but it didn't phase me. All it did was just make me angrier. I conjured two fireballs in my hands and threw them at Uma. Her eyes went wide as she went under water to avoid the blast. She came back up and attack the boat. The yacht moved the to side as everyone unsteadily moved back and forth. "UMA!! THAT IS ENOUGH!!!" I boomed thunderously as I opened my hand. A two-pronged bident appeared in my hand before I pointed it at Uma. "LEAVE BEFORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR YOU WILL!!! AND TRUST ME UMA! I WOULDN'T TEST ME!!" I commanded aiming the gold bident at her. "Haden! No!" Evie cried out. I turned my head to her and looked down at her. That moment of distraction allowed Uma to get a hit in. 6 of her tentacles slammed into me and I lost balance before falling into the water creating a giant tidal wave. There were screams from the yacht as I hit the floor of the sea. I saw the yacht rising into the air as it was taken by the tidal wave. I reached out and grabbed it gently before setting it back down on the water. I stood to my full height slamming the bident into the ocean floor with a scream. 

"UMA!!!!" I roared as I let go of the bident leaving it in the crust of the ocean floor as I walked to Uma. I reached out towards her when Ben dove into the water. "Mal! Haden! Come on! Stop! Back down!" Ben shouted. "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma asked. Mal lowered herself to hover above Ben. "That's enough! It's got to stop. This isn't the answer. The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way. We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy. But let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." He said outstretching his hand towards Uma. Uma extended a tentacle towards Ben and dropped a ring into his hand before turning away and descending into the water. Ben swam back to the boat as Carlos and Jay let down a ladder so he can climb back up. The others helped him inside and congratulated him as he was given his crown. Mal transformed back as she landed back on the boat in the same dress pictured in the stained glass portrait. 

I turned around and walked to the bident that was imbedded into the ground causing the earth to shake at each step. I grabbed ahold of it and pulled it out of the ground and made the gold weapon disappear. I turned around to look down at everyone that were staring at me. I closed my eyes as I looked to the sky as outstretched my arms. I began to glow as I was enveloped by a ball of fire. The ball of fire snaked towards the yacht as I transformed back into my normal self. I fell to one knee as my eyes went from glowing bright blue back to their normal light brown. I was no longer wearing the other suit but instead a pitch black silk tux with neon blue velvet accents, a electric blue silk tie and black button-up, a flaming neon blue skull and crossbones embroidered onto the back. I was wearing black pointed leather shoes with blue laces. I wore my sapphire ring on my right middle finger. I got to my feet and looked around when everyone began to applaud. "I think this belongs to you, Your Highness." Carlos said holding the Underworld Royal Crown. I grabbed it and placed it on my head. "So...I had no idea that I could do that." I breathed before I watched Evie walk Mal towards Ben. I zoned out as I leaned against the edge of the yacht and stared out at the moon.