"Either way...you die."

Coward.

You can't even pull the trigger.

You're weak.

Normani screamed as loud as she could and threw the gun at the far wall of the basement.

"Shut up!" She screeched.

She angrily wiped her tears and stood to her feet. She quickly cleaned the blood from the floor and placed the bloodied fabric into a trash bag. When she made it to the kitchen she noticed it was night out. She'd lost track of time and she didn't realize how long she had been in the basement.

She walked out to her car and threw the bag into the trunk before heading back inside to grab the brunette's body from the night before. This time she went out the back door and placed the body onto the back of the black truck hidden by trees.

She quickly and quietly ran back inside, locked up the house and proceeded to head back to the truck when the elderly lady who had helped Hazel spotted her.

"God, she's so nosey." Normani muttered to herself.

The woman made her way over to Normani. "Hi, haven't seen you all day. Is everything alright?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh, everything's fine." Normani replied with a forced smile.

"You going somewhere this late?" The elderly woman glanced at Normani's clothes. "You aren't dressed for a party like you youngins do these days."

"I'm more of a homebody." Normani shrugged as she tucked her hands behind her back.

The elderly woman stared at Normani for a moment as she noticed a red stain on her side. She then gazed down at the ground and noticed a trail of red leading to the array of trees where the hidden truck was parked. Her eyes landed on a pool for red coming from the truck and she backed away from Normani in fear.

Normani furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not knowing that the woman had spotted the blood leaking from the body on the back of the truck.

"You okay?" Normani stepped forward and the lady took a step back.

"I'm fine. I just remembered that I left the stove on." The woman's voice shook as she spoke.

Normani chuckled darkly. "The stove, huh? Alright well, I guess I'll you get back to it then."

The elderly woman nodded. "Googdnight." She replied and swiftly walked away.

Normani shook her head as she watched the woman walk away. She waited until she made it into her house them swiftly uncovered the truck hidden by dozens of branches and fallen trees before hopping in and driving off of the property.

.....

"Hello, yes I need an officer sent to this address. I think my neighbor may have murdered someone." The elderly woman frantically spoke into the phone as she watched Normani drive away.

She peaked through the blinds until the truck turned into a tiny little peck as Normani drove further and further away.

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down and tell me what happened." The woman replied on the phone.

The elderly woman proceeded to tell everything that had happened, from a bloodied Hazel knocking on her door, to Normani being gone all day and coming back late at night, the blood on her clothes and the license plate on the truck.

"I need you to stay on the line until the authorities arrive, okay?" The woman spoke softly on the line.

"Yes Ma'am, ill stay on the line." The elderly woman replied.