Chapter 3

picture-bentoastyy on instagram

song-discord-the living tombstone

After a long day of kuroo dragging me and kenma to various stores we weren't interested in, we finally got to my favorite store.

I rushed inside and started picking things up happily.

After buying a couple things I really wanted Kenma and I started walking to his house, as Kuroo headed to his house.

On the way I was babbling about some nonsense (one of my bad habits) when kenma suddenly said

"what happened at home. Why did you run away?"

he said it as gently as possible and i could tell he wasn't trying to be rude so when we got back to the house, i spilled it all (occasionally crying when i got really sad).

After i was done telling him he hugged me and told me that i would be living with him no matter what.

"What? No i can't do that i can just get an apartment and live there it's fine" i quickly said.

"No." he said firmly.

I sighed and gave up. Since it was about 6:00 pm I decided to make dinner for both of us because I hadn't eaten at all that day and kenma was probably hungry too.

While I was cooking I decided to make an apple pie to thank him for letting me stay.

When all the food was cooked i set it on the table and called him down and we both ate. He was very happy about the apple pie.

After dinner kenma wanted to have me pick a room to stay in.

I chose the one with a bathroom, a walk-in closet (even though I had to leave a lot of clothes behind I loved the closet) and a queen mattress.

i put everything in my room and realised i didn't have any sheets, toiletries, barely any clothes or pajamas.

After unpacking i realized that it was already midnight.

Kenmas room was silent so I assumed he was asleep. I walked into his room and grabbed some extra blankets and went back to my room to change back into his gym shorts and shirt from earlier.

Once I had changed I brushed my teeth (because I did bring a toothbrush apparently) and I tried to sleep.

After an hour of restless tossing and turning I gave up on sleeping there.

I grabbed the blankets, walked into Kenmas room, set the blankets on the floor and fell asleep on his floor.

Kenma pov

'Ugh what time is it' i thought as i woke up.

i opened my eyes and saw y/n sleeping on the floor next to my bed

'why is she here she has her own bed? Oh well' i thought as i pulled an adorable sleeping y/n on to my bed.

I smiled as I thought how cute she looked in her sleep.

I lightly kissed her forehead as I covered her in blankets and wrapped my arms around her.

y/n pov

When I woke up I realized I was in kenmas bed and arms.

i started blushing like a madman because he was holding me while he still slept. i didn't want to move but i eventually had to so i could get ready for the day.

Once I showered, I went downstairs to make breakfast.

While i was making breakfast kenma had woken up and gotten ready and was now coming down the stairs to eat.

"Morning, Kenma," I said as I smiled.

"Good morning y/n" he said as he gently kissed my forehead.

I blushed madly, which made kenma smile.

As my blush cooled down I told him that I have to go to town to shop today and I was gonna invite Kuroo to come with me.

"do you wanna come too?" i asked

kenma nodded his head, still eating, saying "sounds fun, i might as well."

i smiled and dialed kuroos number.