Chapter 6

picture-0closeted_weeb0 on instagram

song-the fall-half alive

I decided to sit with Tadashi and Kei for lunch, but Kenma and Kuroo sat next to me, not wanting to leave me alone.

While we all talked, I was bothered that kenma seemed angry.

When it was time to clean up I dragged kenma by the wrist and asked demandingly "what's wrong I know you're off today.''

Kenma denied that anything was wrong and tried to walk away.

I pouted and grabbed his wrist again "I said tell me what's wrong kitten"

I knew that he hated that nickname and he would most likely be annoyed at me for calling him that.

To my surprise Kenma just started laughing and turned to face me.

He engulfed me in a hug, kissed my forehead, and walked away while I stood there flustered.

After that, I had to go watch Nekoma's matches (I mean I am the manager sooo). Before our first match kuroo was running up to a big guy with black and silver hair spiked hair.

I thought he kinda looked like an owl. I saw there was a slightly shorter, black-haired boy standing next to him.

I decided to try to stay away from the owl boy, but kuroo called me over to meet his friends.

I tried backing away, but kuroo grabbed me and brought me to the 2 other boys.

I was introduced to the owl first, whose name was Bokuto. Next, I was introduced to the black-haired one whose name was Akaashi.

I liked talking to Akaashi. He kinda reminded me of kenma.

Time skip

After meeting so many new people I was exhausted.

At dinner, I had eaten with Kenma to see what was wrong with him, but he seemed fine again.

After dinner was cleaned up I was shown to where my stuff was. I got a little room with a bathroom, a bed, and a desk.

After changing into my pajamas I couldn't sleep. It really wasn't a surprise because I had gotten used to falling asleep with kenma.

I decided to go for a walk to try to help myself fall asleep.

When I opened my door I saw Kenma about to knock.

we both blushed and said nothing. Finally, he stuttered out "I couldn't sleep so I wanted to see if you were awake."

"oh I was gonna go on a walk and maybe try to find your room if I still couldn't sleep" I replied.

We were both standing there awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

After a little while kenma grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the room he was sharing with kuroo, Yaku and Lev.

They were all asleep so kenma made space on his air mattress for us both to fit. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest and he hugged me closer.

Time skip to morning

I woke up to a bright flash and some giggling. I opened my eyes and saw kuroo with his phone out taking pictures, Yaku taking a video and lev laughing like a madman.

"YOU GUYS ARE DEAD" I yelled as I tried getting up.

The arms around my waist tightened as a sleepy kenma mumbled in protest of me getting up.

I sighed and gave up, laying down and falling back asleep.

When I woke up again, Kuroo, Lev and Yaku were sitting on their beds laughing at their phones.

'I'm gonna kill them' I thought as I got up.

Looking over Kuroo's shoulder I saw that the video and pictures of me and kenma cuddling had been sent to the Nekoma group chat, Karasuno's group chat, and even Bokuto and Akaashi.

Kuroo saw the look on my face and started running around the small room with me chasing him.

Eventually, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Let it go." he said.

As soon as I had heard kenma say that i calmed down. I walked out of the room to go get ready and help yachi and kiyoko make breakfast.