Chapter 4

picture-yummitreat on instagram

song-summer depression-girl in red

Hours later we were exhausted from shopping so we all went over to kuroos house to chill for a while.

Around 8, Kenma I had to leave Kuroo's house to get some sleep for school the next day.

Back at our shared house, I went to my room, collapsed onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

On the other hand, Kenma was having a hard time sleeping.

Remembering what i had done the night before kenma grabbed some blankets and climbed on the mattress with me.

he kissed my forehead as he fell asleep next to me. For once kenma had woken up before me, so he decided to make breakfast and let me sleep longer.

When I woke up, Kenma was above me telling me to get up.

i was barely awake but had managed to get my uniform on and stumble downstairs to eat the breakfast kenma had cooked.

Time skip

"Cmon y/n please we need it" kuroo begged

"why do i have to be the team manager?"

"because you have to c'mon pleaseee.''

After 10 straight minutes of kuroo begging, I finally caved and came to practice with them to ask to be the manager.

As soon as I had walked in the door to the gym I already felt overwhelmed.

There was a really tall silver haired boy, a boy with a mostly bald head and a fluffy mohawk, and what looked to be a team mom just at the door.

"Uh... h..hi guys" I stuttered out as I felt very intimidated by them.

Suddenly an old man yelled at them to do laps and get ready.

Everyone that was around me left quickly, including kenma and kuroo.

"Hello, I'm coach nekomata. you must be a girl kuroo suckered into becoming a manager" he said.

"Uh yeah" I replied. The coach had quizzed me on some volleyball things and watched how I interacted with the team.

After the practice I was declared the new manager.

The mohawk guy, which i had learned was yamamoto,  was yelling some nonsense about how he was blessed with my beauty and grace, the mom, yaku, was introducing himself and the tall one, who was lev.

After the boys were done with practice the coach was telling me about a trip they were taking to another school for a volleyball training camp with some other schools soon.

I was excited for the trip, as we would be leaving the next morning.

I had to tell the coach that my parents weren't in my life and he understood, shockingly still letting me on the trip.