Chapter 9 (End)

picture-upupbuttercup on instagram

song-little talks-of monsters and men

"Kenma" i called up the stairs "i made you something."

he came down the stairs looking in the kitchen where a fresh apple pie was sitting, waiting for him.

"You didn't," he said.

I smiled and shoved him towards the pie. We both started eating the pie and talking. I felt a lot better after talking to kenma. I think he felt better too.

"Did we just..." kenma started. I looked down.

"We actually just ate the entire pie." i said.

We both burst out in laughter. I tried to collect all the dishes to wash them, but kenma slapped my hand and took the dishes himself.

As a thanks i walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

His face turned a bright shade of pink. I walked upstairs and changed into pajamas. They were some of kenmas gym shorts and a red hot chilli peppers tee shirt.

Right after i was done changing kenma came into my room.

"y/n i have a question" he said.

He was looking down nervously.

"Do y..you wanna...no...will you...no aghhhh." he wasn't making any sense.

"What? You aren't making sense Kenma" I told him.

He looked up at me and his face flushed darker.

"I..." is all he said before he suddenly walked up to me trapping me in a kiss.

after a few seconds, he broke the kiss and said

"i love you y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" I went back in to kiss him full of joy.

That night I fell asleep in Kenma's arms again, but this time it was different.

This time we were together. This time there was love.

He was always the person that always made me happy. The one that i loved with everything i had.

The perfect boyfriend. His name was Kenma Kozume.

A/N i hoped you liked my little story. this is the first one i've written (you can probably tell) i thought it was good but like i have awful judgement so you should tell me your opinion thanks for reading!