Ch. 5

Everyone stared at Nightmare, a mixture of confusion and shock in their expression.This world's Cross even exclaimed," NANI?!"

Nightmare hid more in his cape, worried about their reactions. Would they not believe him? That was definitely a possibility, since there was already a Nightmare there.

Dust hummed," Which timeline?"

Nightmare looked at him in confusion," h-huh?"

Dust repeated," which timeline are you from?"

Nightmare looked at him in even more confusion. Timeline? What the hell was he talking about? "I... Don't know what your implying....?"

Error lifted a nonexistent( having used this word in AGES- sorrynotsorryfortheauthorsnote-) brow,".... YoU dOn'T kNoW wHaT a TiMeLiNe iS , dOn'T yOu?"

Nightmare shook his head," I've got no clue..."

Horror tilted his head," ssssoooo we got another boss here, who looks like a teenager, and not goopy as well who has no clue about timelines.... Well shit."

Nightmare pouted," I'm not a teenager!"

Killer snickered," OH really? How old are ya then?"

Nightmare sweatdropped," uh... I'm.... 17..." Nightmare mumbled the last part but the others still heard.

More snickers sounded out.

Nightmare glared," HEY! STOP LAUGHING! I'M BASICALLY AN ADULT STUCK IN A TENNAGERS BODY!"

Cross grinned," Yeah, sssssuuurrreeee you are..."

Nightmare huffed, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks in anger.

Dust started looking concerned," For a teenager, you sure seem to have suffered a large loss... Like you lost people you cared about deeply."

Nightmare's face overshadowed,"....i'd... Rather not talk about it....."

Now everyone shared a look of concern. They didn't press the issue thankfully.

It had became silent for a while, Nightmare curling into his cape. He REALLY didn't want to remember how his friends died... It wasn't pleasant, that's for sure...

Before he would start to spiral into the painful memories, a crash echoed followed by someone yelling," YOLO , BROSEPH!!!" Followed by another," BRUHS, WE MADE IT!!!"

Nightmare was the only one to look at the noise in confusion. Everyone else seemed like they were used to this.

The doors nightmare didn't notice opened , two skeletons walking into the room. One was EXTREMELY colorful while the other had a puple jacket with scars over one of his eyesockets. The colorful one wore glasses that had the word Yolo on them.

The purple one grinned, jogging over to the world's cross," Cross bruh!"

Cross grinned," Epic! Long time no see, dude!"

'Epic' and Cross then proceeded to do a secret handshake thing. The colorful one grinned as well," Yo bros! Wazzup in this fantastical place!"

Error groaned," wHy tHe fUnK aRe yOu hErE, pArAsItE?"

The colorful one seemed to look in nightmare's direction, still grinning. That gave nightmare the chills. The colorful one then spoke," well, Glitchy , I heard we had a guest! Someone not from around here, bro!"

Nightmare felt like the 'parasite' was calling him out or something. It made him uncomfortable.

Epic looked at him before grinning," aaawww, he's like a baby nightmare,bruh!"

Nightmare glared at him," I'm not a baby... Heck I've cussed before! ..... Wait-"

Nightmare realized he was censored," WHAT THE FUNK?! HOW THE HECK AM I BEING CENSORED?!"

Cross sighed," well.... That's what fresh, also known as parasite, does. When ever he's near, he censored cusses. It happens alot."

Nightmare gasped," WHAT?! BUT- BUT I CUSS ALL THE TIME!! SHIRT!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH"

Error sighed," mE tOo, kId, mE tOo..."

Nightmare whined, hating the fact he couldn't curse. This was going to be shirty. Well frick .