Ch. 10

It was silent in the JR, the darkness of the night time entering the large castle-like building.

In a large office sat a tall silhouette, their wings giving off a bright golden glow.

A knock sounded at the door, snapping the silhouette out of his thoughts as he turned towards to door, his golden eyelights stern. He spoke authoritatively, putting his hands together on the desk In front of him," What is it now, InK? Can't you see I'm busy?"

The door opened, a slightly shorter brown clad skeleton entering. The skeleton looked likely a normal one, albeit the ink marking on his cheek as well as his emotionless eyes. The skeleton stopping In front of the desk, a pile of papers in his hand as he spoke," I'm sorry, Sir... But.... We just got many reports of.... Of a collapse."

The skeleton seemed strained when speaking, hands clenching onto the papers tightly. If one didn't know better, they would've guessed that he was actually feeling something.

The silhouette's feathers fluffed up in alarm, his gaze shooting the skeleton an alarmed questioning look," Collapse?"

The skeleton nodded, handing the other the papers," Yes sir... It started right after you... Dusted the rogues. It seems that... Some how, their deaths is connected to this whole mess..."

The silhouette sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose hole," Are you sure it's not that blue BASTARD throwing a hissy fit over me killing his 'beloved'?"

Ink nodded firmly," I am positive. I questioned him thoroughly. He hasn't done anything to cause this.... I.... Dream, I don't think that... That killing the rogues was a good idea. Especially seeing how everything is going... It's like we are receiving karma for what... Uh.... It's like what happens when an original is killed! The au dies a-and..."

Ink started fumbling over his words, looking so.... Lost.

The silhouette, or better known as Dream, reached over and set a hand on Ink's shoulder, looking at him seriously," You believe my.... brother and his friends were possibly the ones holding our multiverse together, correct?"

Ink was quiet, face overshadowed as he looked at the ground. He mumbled out," I... I-i don't know what to think about this... It's so strange how as soon as they dusted, our multiverse started crumbling... I..."

Dream was honestly surprised. This was the most emotion he had seen out of his friend since ever... Ink seemed scared, which was unusual for him.

Ink glanced up, grey tears pooling in his eyesockets as he spoke," I... I think we need to bring them back...."