kuroo x female reader

🍍𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖚𝖕🍍

What could you say, you were best friends with one of the most athletic boys in the school he was good looking, caring, smart and was also the captain of the volleyball team. You couldn't help but always thought to yourself how someone like you ended up being best friends with him. You aren't exactly ugly looking, you were actually pretty good looking yourself and popular amongst the boys in your grade, though math wasn't your best subject you did get a hang of it every now and then plus the help from kuroo you've been passing every math test ever since you got to Nekoma High. You and kuroo met at the convenient store near Nekoma High...

*flashback to that day*

"Move it you dumbass"

"Woah there, you're pretty strong for a midget" kuroo said as he smirked

You pushed away a tall male with horrible bed hair. You had gone to the convenient store to pick up some medicine, junk food, and ice cream since you were sick and had just broken up with your boyfriend; needless to say you weren't t having a good day and your eyes could barely make it open.

You looked up to him and glared at him a little starting to talk again "Yeah yeah, whatever look I'm not havi-" you were interrupted by your coughs, you coughed twice and continued " having a good day so please just get out of the bloody way and let me make it to the counter so I CAN PAY FOR MY SHIT" you shouted with frustration earning everyone's attention making them face the two of you. You immediately got behind kuroo hiding behind him too scared to do anything eventually he pulled you to the counter paid for your stuff and got you out of the store.

He slightly lowered himself down getting to your level then questioning " What's wrong?"

Still trying to process everything yet frustrated a ball of emotions overcame you and you burst out in tears crying into kuroo's chest hugging him tightly making him shocked. He took a few moments before hugging you back gently not sure what to do. And that's how the both of you met

*end of the flashback*

It was lunchtime and you were craving for some fruits so you got to the cafeteria and checked out the fruits and snacks section, seeing only a pineapple fruit cup left you hesitated before getting it so you could pay when you turned around to do so a tall figure stood high behind you smirking down at you.

"Oya Oya? l/n chan who you hanging out with after school. " Kuroo said as he smirks

Knowing exactly what he meant you punched him lightly on his left arm not wanting to actually hurt him and replied: "quit joking around you beanpole, I ain't hanging out with anybody just had a sudden craving for fruits but I'm not exactly sure why."

"Oh? I see" Kuroo stated sarcastically as his smirk grew bigger making you glare at him

"Just shut up" you said as you got to the counter to pay for your pineapple fruit cup.

You popped in a few pineapples in your mouth chewing it before turning around mumbling to Kuroo with pineapples in your mouth "Gah- anyways see ya afyer school!" waving goodbye to him.

Before you know it it was already the end of school and you exited the science lab with your phone in your hand sending kuroo a text message for him to get here to pick you up so you guys can go home.

Kuroo arrived a few minutes later running towards your direction wanting to give you a hug but you dodged it causing him to whine about what you just did. Both of you didn't feel like going home so you guys both looked at the science lab and back to one another knowing exactly what the both of you guys were thinking.

The two of you gave each other a smirk before dashing into the science lab without any hesitation. Since everyone had already gone home and nobody usually comes to the science lab, you and Kuroo decided it'll be okay to have your little science experiment but just with the two of you guys with nobody else.

Kuroo started adding water to the cylinder and you added a random liquid you found on a table beside you and not wasting any time you guys added a liquid after another not caring about the consequences.

Not long after, an explosion took place in front of both of you making you and Kuroo start laughing and giggling together with each other.

Kuroo pulled you in his arms to give you a big hug and you hugged him back tightly then staring up to his sharp cat-like hazel eyes while he stared at your e/c eyes. You guys stared back at each other for a few moments before Kuroo placed a kiss on your lips gently for a few seconds you didn't kiss back trying to process what was it that was happening. Kuroo pulled away and looked at you while you stood there confused, he immediately exclaimed: "Fuck, shit I mean sorry I didn't mean for that-" He couldn't finish his sentence as you interrupted it by kissing him this time.

Both of you guys made out, curling onto each other's tongue fighting for dominance. As you guys did so kuroo lifted you up placing your body down onto the experiment table as he crawled up on top of you. Your hands moved up to his hair exploring his black slightly dark brown locks as he dominated your tongue. Not long after you pushed his arms off your shoulders gasping for air kuroo did the same then started to move his hands to your school uniform slipping it off you along with your bow tie. You were left with your b/c bra, your skirt that exposed your underwear, and your shoes.

Kuroo stared at you for a moment before getting close up to your neck sniffing it then sucking and licking it a little making you let out a small moan. While he focused on giving you a few hickies here and there he lifted his right hand grabbing one of your breasts. You bit your lower mouth trying not to moan that much.

After kuroo was happy enough of what he marked on you he gave you a small peck on the lips before lowering himself to your lower half pushing your skirt up to your stomach sliding your underwear off of you throwing it somewhere around the table. He teased you by circling your clit with his index finger then licking it slowly after making you moan.

Kuroo sped up his speed and licked your clit aggressively making you throw your head back moaning with pleasure massaging your right breast a little. Kuroo then proceeded to shove a finger into you then another pumping it in and out making you moan even more than before. You placed both of your hands on the table while kuroo pleasured you breathing incredibly fast.

It didn't take long for Kuroo to find out you were close and started curling up his fingers pushing it deeper into you pumping it like usual. You got tight from the new sensation and moaned loudly not caring about anything but feeling good at the moment.
"ah ah ah- fuckkk" you moaned out as you came with pleasure.

Kuroo licked his fingers and you clean before pulling away from you then saying "you know y/n those pineapples you ate today during lunch really did help, you tasted so sweet" 

Blushing furiously you kicked him off of you then shouted out "shut just shut up" as you turned your head away embarrassed.

Both of you looked at the table and thought about what the two of you just did then laughed out loudly leaving the science lab after getting dressed.