kageyama x female reader

hey guys, I just realized that my updates take FOREVER and I'm truly sorry for that. I know this book isn't gonna get big and all but I still feel bad for the few of you guys that actually read this so SORRRYYY (I actually mean it) once again, I hope you understand and I'll definitely work on the updates.

HAVE A GOOD DAY :))

✏️𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙✏️

There's always that one kid at school with anger management issues and very little friends, yup in this situation we're talking about Kageyama Tobio, a genius first-year setter who recently got paired up with you,y/n for a group project. At first, you got super worried since Kageyama always wore that grumpy and moody face of his making you think he's gonna get mad at you for the smallest mistakes you make, you were wrong but you weren't exactly correct either. The first few days he did seem annoyed a few times but after a few days of getting to know you better he got softer and friendlier, and surprisingly the two of you became friends.

The project was due next week on Monday and today was the last day for both of you to get it finally completed. Since it was a Friday the both of you decided to get meat buns and chill out at his house while finishing up the project after his volleyball practice. You didn't have anything better to do so you decided to help out the club Kageyama was so committed to.

You picked up a ball and reached out for another, filled up the club member's water bottles, and handed out towels to everyone before you knew it practice was over and the sun was already setting.

"KAGEYAMAAA! let's go get meat buns!" Hinata exclaimed as he ran towards the setter.

Dodging Hinata, Kageyama then replied to him: "BOKE, I can't I gotta finish up a group project with y/n" as he pointed towards the girl with smooth and silky h/l h/c locks. You got flustered and blushed a little as everyone's attention was on you.

"Ha, no wonder the king didn't need help with school these few days since there's a tutor tutoring him," Tsukishima mentioned as he laughed a little with confused Yamaguchi in the background, Kageyama starting to boil up while you calmed him down together with Hinata.

"But, it's A M A Z I N G considering the fact that she hasn't run away from you seeing that irritable face of yours plus your attitude HAHAHA." Tsukishima continued, at this point, Kageyama has had it and he started grabbing onto Tsukishima's collar while stating.

"Firstly, she isn't my tutor, and secondly why do you care huh?"

You tried holding Kageyama back but him thinking it was Hinata who was doing it made him throw his arms back making you fall onto the ground near a pool of dirty puddle. Hearing the sound of water splashing the two boys fighting turned around and faced you on the ground covered in water and dirt.

"SHIT- Y/n, I- 'm SORRY," Kageyama said as he helped you from the platform, as he tried to get the mess off you he kept on apologizing. Finally, you stopped him by grabbing his hands softly telling him it was fine and that the two of you should start heading back now. As the two of you got ready to leave he turned to Tsukishima once again to glare at him then mutter under his breath.

"pathetic..."

Tsukishima simply rolled his eyes and walked away with Yamaguchi as the two of you guys made your way to his house. His parents were working pretty late and his sister was having a sleepover at her friend's house so it was just the two of you guys, the thought of that kind of made you nervous since you were used to them being around all the time when you came over for the project. The both of you walked to the living room about to get into Kageyama's room on the second floor but Kageyama looked at you as he spoke.