tsukishima x female reader

🍰𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖜𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖐𝖊🍰

"OW OW TSUKKI!!" you screamed at your tall boyfriend as your fingers touched the round baking pan by accident. Tsukishima glared at you, slowly judging you with his bright golden eyes; giving you that eyes "up and down" look while frowning.

Tsukishima decided to invite you to help him bake a cake, a strawberry shortcake for his mom's upcoming birthday but it was turning into a disaster and you guys barely got anything done. Yeah, you couldn't help it but you weren't those types of girls who were amazing at baking, you could hardly even bake cookies without your mom's help for girls scout when you were 9. 

Tsukishima adjusted his pitch-black glasses before finally speaking up "jeez y/n and I thought Yamaguchi was bad at baking"  you pouted at him scowling before flicking the flour that got on your fingers from baking at the front of the black hoodie he always wore. 

He looked at his hoodie then you disgusted replying to your actions with a "tch" you plastered a smirk on your face then flicking the flour on your beanpole's hoodie once again. Tsukishima was not having it today so like the calm person he was he walked away from you not showing any signs of emotions making his way to his room.

But you, on the other hand, wanted to tease him more so you caught up behind him flicking flour on the back of his hoodie too wanting to get Tsukishima's attention. After a couple more flicks Tsukishima got frustrated pinning you against the wall the both of you were beside. 

Your eyes widened, shocked from the way Tsukishima was acting, he normally wouldn't act up like this when he was mad or annoyed. He stood tall in front of you towering you letting you barely get any form of light from the kitchen, all you saw was his golden eyes studying you. You tried getting his hands off your wrists but it was impossible Tsukishima realized and made a move leaning into your neck licking it teasing you then kissing and sucking on it forming hickies all over your neck you moaned slowly as his grip on your wrists got loose.

Once he was finished with your neck he pulled on the side of the dinosaur shirt you stole from him making you fall into his chest he rolled his eyes before pulling you and leading you towards his room. The second Tsukishima spun the lock on the door he slammed you onto his bed still unsure of what to do you decided to go along with it since you were in the mood these couple of days. Due to the size of the shirt, the right side of the shirt fell off your shoulder making it rest the side of your arms exposing your shoulder you blushed as your face turned redder every second, it turned Tsukishima on and it was driving him insane but you thought that it was stupid.

Tsukishima climbed on top of you placing a kiss on your lips hungrily as you kissed back and the two of you made out, it was simple at the first but got hotter and more heated each second as both of you fought for dominance Tsukishima winning in the end. Dancing with each other's tongues, Tsukishima then stopped for air as you laid there still confused yet pleased since this was happening. 

"ha, so you are enjoying this y/n I knew it" Tsukishima told you while looking down at you smirking 

"I- I mean I'm not complaining so-" you replied to Tuskishima in a low voice staring at his bed cover.

In one sudden movement, Tsukishima pushed you down and was on top of you again this time his hands cupping your breasts massaging it then tugging the oversized shirt off of you tossing it to the floor. He unclipped your b/c bra then stripped what's left off you, moving down to your abdomen leaving small kisses everywhere giving you butterflies in the stomach till he got to your clit, giving it a few small taps he then starting to rub your clit at a regular pace not too fast and not too slow but the way he rubbed it, oh god that drove you crazy, his finger pleasuring you, giving your clit sharp quick circles and not to mention he was rubbing it at your favorite spot of the clit making you moan louder than before.

Within a few moments of Tsukishima pleasuring you and teasing you by pulling your h/c hair or licking your neck, you felt your orgasm build-up, the knot In your stomach getting bigger and bigger ready to burst any second at the moment. You started to move your hips avoiding the sensitive feeling you were getting that's when Tsukishima sped up and rubbed you more aggressively sending you over the edge as you came.

"fu fuck- tsukki.." you moaned out.

Your cum covering his fingers, Tsukishima licked it clean and said as he faced you 

"You taste sweet" making him smirk while you blushed.

Next, Tsukishima removed his shirt and shorts leaving him in his boxers he took those off too exposing his member you couldn't do anything but just stare at it as he pumped it a few times prepping himself putting a condom onto it before shoving it in you at an incredibly slow speed. You groan getting annoyed trying to push your own hips up so you could feel better. Tsukishima realized and said as he smirked

"Beg for it l/n" 

You rolled your eyes keeping quiet not wanting to beg. The two of you just stayed there till Tsukishima slightly pulled it out of you, you immediately grabbed his hand softly before saying 

"Fine, please?"

"Please what l/n?"

"I, uhm please fuck me Tsukishima" 

Tsukishima shoved his member once again inside of you, this time thrusting into you at a fast and rough pace you gasp as he thrusted faster and faster each second making you moan loudly and slowly. Tsukishima took no time before hitting his member against your g spot making your legs wrap around his waist and your hands tugging his milky blonde hair, he noticed and thrusted harder into you making you moan even more than before as your breath got heavier. 

You got closer and closer to your orgasm as you gripped tsukishima's bedsheet moaning with pleasure while tsukishima was panting and groaning. 

"I- mHmM ahHHh-" you moaned out as you orgasmed tsukishima slowed down before getting to you to give you a quick kiss thrusting into you again.

"wait tsuki wha- aHhH" you moaned once again still sensitive from last your orgasm. 

You continued moaning as the middle blocker thrusted into you harshly and roughly then it hit you Tsukishima has not climaxed yet. You just stayed there for him as you whimpered wanting your own boyfriend to feel good. 

You moaned and moaned feeling amazing from all the pleasure you were receiving at the moment, and Tsukishima thrusted and thrusted into you not giving time for you to breathe properly without moaning every second. Soon his thrusts grew sloppy and he groaned as he climaxed into the rubber around his manhood, feeling his warm liquid from the condom threw you over the edge too making you climax the third time today, you moaned out one last time and threw your back onto Tsukishima's bed panting for air. 

Tsukishima wrapped the condom and threw it into his dustbin, placed his clothes on and adjusted his glasses turning the doorknob leaving you alone in his room. You hurried and changed into your clothes before opening the door yelling out 

"WHAT THE HELL TSKUI HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THA-" the smell of something burning cutting you off, the smell leading you into the kitchen where the both of you baked at. And that's when you saw it a MESS Tsukishima was standing beside , a sponge cake that was black and burnt a. Too shocked to do anything you looked at Tsukishima then at the mess then at Tsukishima then at the cake.

"oops y/n guess you can't have anymore cake"

You fell on your knees sobbing dramatically crying for food since you were starving. Tsukishima simply rolled his eyes and said 

"come on l/n get up I'll buy you a piece of cake when we get to the bakery shop, I have to get a cake for my mom anyways."

"OKAY" you said immediately jumping and swinging yourself into Tsukishima's chest smiling brightly.