tsukishima x yamaguchi x female reader (request)

This one's for you muichiroooo thank you so much for giving me the desired time and I apologize if I took longer than expected to write this piece, I hope you enjoy it! 🥺

🦕𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊🍠

You have always been friends with Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi ever since the three of you guys spoke your first few words, your moms were the classic trio friend group, getting pregnant together, giving birth together, doing practically everything or anything together and because of that the three of you guys grew up together becoming rather good friends. You guys loved getting ice-cream together, strawberry cheesecake being Tsukki's favorite, salted caramel being Yamaguchi's, and cookies and cream being your favorite. The night market was a thing for you guys too, the three of you loved it, loved the feeling of putting on a yukata, just chatting and munching on goodies from various stores, but the fireworks win the whole night, the three of you would lay on the smooth grass, legs and hands spread out, just admiring the fireworks up the sky. The best thing was that Tsukishima's house was located right next to yours and Yamaguchi's house was on the same street as both of you guys as well, so meeting up and getting to the playground was easy and not at all hard. You would always sneak into Tsukishima's room from his window and Tsukishima would sneak into your room from your balcony. 

Everything was perfect, or was it? Everything soon changed one day, the three of you guys were in 6th grade and Tsukishima had invited you and Yamaguchi to watch his older brother play his last volleyball game in Highschool; well yeah, but the thing you and Yamaguchi didn't know was that Tsukishima's older brother, Akiteru never wanted Tsukishima there nor his friends. A classmate of yours overheard the conversation you guys were having and stated while walking up to the three of you.

*flashback*

"Tsukishima, your brother's in the Karasuno's volleyball club, too?" 

"So's mine" 

As the three of you looked at him waiting for his next line, he asked Tsukishima with sparks in his eyes.

"What position does your brother play?"

"Wing-spiker" Tsukishima replied looking down at him.

"Hey! So does mine!" The brunette boy exclaimed.

"That team practically has a caste system, so it's rough." He continued.

At this point, both of you and Yamaguchi wanted your classmate to stop but he stated once again:

"If you can't even play in matches, you really have to wonder if going to a powerhouse school is worth it."

Yamaguchi hesitated before looking up at the boy declaring: "Tsukki's brother plays in the matches."

"Wha-, no way!" 

"I saw a match recently, and none of the regulars were named Tsukishima." He finished his sentence while Tsukishima stiffened up, widening his eyes.

Taking a few steps forward, Tsukishima then shot out:

"That can't be true."

"I hear about the matches all the time." Taking another step in saying:

"It's gotta be some kind of mistake." 

As you and Yamaguchi were sweat dropping about the situation, Tsukishima and the shorter boy sorted out the argument agreeing that they would both go to the game to see for themselves with you guys.