akaashi x female reader

🍻𝖆 𝖘𝖎𝖕 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖍𝖔𝖑🍻

"akaashi san... aH wai- wait we shouldn't be doing this.."

*a few hours ago*

"I'll reverse so it's me again and then I'll add a plus-four and another one AND ANOTHER ONE HAHAHAHA!" you exclaimed as you placed down three cards on the deck of Uno cards on the floor. Next to you sat an annoyed Akaashi rolling his eyes staying calm. It was a Friday during Summer and the four of you, Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, and yourself decided to have a sleepover at Akaashi's house since his parents were gone for a business trip and won't be back till the following Monday.

Akaashi was skeptical at first but eventually agreed on it so everyone could have fun, all of you guys have gathered different snacks and food but what was missing were the drinks, Bokuto was the one who was supposed to go get them but being a "Bokuto Koutarou" that he is he had forgotten to do so.

"geez l/n chan you didn't have to do me like that.." Akaashi spoke out as he frowned a little.

"but it's alright because.." he continued as he placed down a card from one of the many cards he was holding in his hands.

"WAIT WHAT? YOU HAVE A-PLUS- FOUR CARD AKAASHI?" screamed a confused Bokuto as his hair started to deflate.

Akaashi nodded gently in reply before Kuroo stated.

"Alright, now this round literally isn't gonna get anywhere anytime soon so shall we wrap up and go get the drinks? it's getting pretty late ya' know?"

"YES YES, HEY HEY HEY! THIS IS THE BEST!" Bokuto exclaimed as he nudges his best friend sitting beside him.

"But onii- channnn the game was just starting to get somewhere" you whined at Kuroo your annoying older brother.

"Come on now you baka. Grow up, you're literally in 10th grade not in the 2nd" Kuroo shot back.

"Whatever.," you mumbled back in response.

"Here's the plan me and Bokuto could go get the drinks at the convenience store a few blocks away from here while you and Akaashi prepare snacks and food sounds good?"

You rolled your eyes still annoyed with your brother, and in a few moments, Bokuto and Kuroo have already left the house leaving you and akaashi alone.

"So..." you started.

"What should we start doing first Akaashi san?"

Akaashi turned to you facing your direction replying to you

"Hm, how about you prepare the snacks and place them on the table in the living room while I prepare some onigiris and fruits?"

"Sure!" you cheered as you smiled brightly. Akaashi blushed a little seeing you smile so happily before the both of you got to work. In the end, the table in the living room was filled with all of you and Akaashi's hard work, a bowl filled with freshly popped popcorn, strawberries placed on a plate with a few bananas beside it, onigiris that were cool and cold just coming out from the fridge, a packet of gummy worms and a packet of gummy bears, and three huge packets of various types of chips. All that was left now was the drinks since the two of you have already set up the couch and the floor for movie night, it was decorated with three fluffy blankets two on the couch and one laid on the floor, two beanbags placed on the floor finishing the movie place off with hundreds of pillows in different colors and sizes.