》Clan Allegiances 《

There are five clans living together. The place is VERY different from the places in the actual books.

If I have time, I might draw the map myself to give you guys more understanding.

MAP:

Twolegs did NOT like the countryside (which is where the unusual forest is located). Only a small amount of them decided to live there, only one road was made (and its not in between the clans.) Twolegs barely even stay in the forest area because of the cold weather. Even in greenleaf (summer) it's chilly.

The forest is divided into 6 parts.

There is the most attractive (and biggest) part of the forest with oak/maple/??? trees mixed together. Twolegs actually planted these a while ago when illegal logging almost wiped out the pine trees, the river also flooded the whole area which also helped trees  and herbs/other plants grow while critters thrived. The whole part of this territory is a great area for cats to sun themselves there are even flat piles of rocks on specific areas where cats lie down.

The river is unusually wide. It's currents are wild when greenleaf comes around. During leaf-fall, there is a huge school/crowd of fish (salmons?) that travel/pass by, giving cats something to eat and stock up fat till new-leaf comes. If you are flying with a hawk's eye view, the river is in the shape/letter 'Y' main source of  water coming from the rocky waterfall, the two river/streams lead towards the Twoleg homes.

Where the Twolegs did not plant trees, grass grew better there and became a large area where horses had used to run in one direction without having a quick dead end into the trees that fast. Its called the grasslands but can be considered as moors. Most of the land there is flat but some are little hills sloping upwards, blocking the view from what's behind them. There are a few maple/oak/pine trees scattered where some patrols get lucky to have occasional squirrels or chipmunks and there are tunnels within the hills that lead all around the whole wide forest.

The mountains are big going hiking there is difficult because there are a lot of winding rocky paths and tiring high ledges. Pine and not classified (yet) trees are mostly there, from afar the bottom half of the mountain is green, other is gray. The wind howls loudly from the top, wolves are known to be living in those high remote den areas. The trees are high and no bushes or anything below for cover.

When you reach the top of the waterfall there is a slope that goes higher, linked to one of the mountains. A small pool of water in a sort of bowl-like ledge located within a cliff part of a mountain (water streams out of one of the small caverns), its excess water creating a stream that leads back to the waterfall.

At the far edge of the forest, Twolegs did not reach that part when illegal logging occured. The trees are the one and only pines, no other tree type. This part of the forest is at the other end of the mountains, where the wind is stronger and the temperature is colder. The rocky waterfall is located there, the river separating the pine forest to the moors. The only problem is that at the very edge of the forest (not far past the trees) there is a dump where Twoleg waste is located. It does not stink of spoiled crow food or have any decaying animals, but rather has dead and non moving monsters and other tolls and objects that glint in the sunlight. There is a body of water where a little lost stream from the river flows through there, but the water is known to be dark, sluggish and murky because of the mud. A Twoleg thing can be found there (pipe where the muddy water flows through) and small reptiles and amphibians live there.

This pine forest territory is not that big, it is actually the smallest portion of territory that occupies the whole forest itself. The sun does not shine that brightly there, the mountains blocking the light, leaving a darker shade to make the place look eerie. At night this is considered the darkest place.