meeting him

2nd POV ∆
You walked in to a old looking bar , with two others, a female high schooler with messy blonde buns and an obsession with knives , and a taller male with black hair and purple scars . You saw two others in front of you , a male with blue hair and a hand on his face , and a Misty guy."HI I'm toga , Himiko Toga , please let me join the league,"the blue hair one slightly jumped because of her Volume "wow your even grosser in person I seen you in pictures but that doesn't give enough credit"
"what are your names"the blue haired one hissed pointing to you and the black haired one,"my name is Y/n L/n"
"Right now I go by dabi"
"No I want to know your real name"
"You will get to know it when you need to know" he hissed poison dripping from each word
"Get them out of my sight,I don't like them"
"Tomura shigiraki we need more members please give them a chance"the mist guy said then , Dabi tried to set Shigiraki on fire.
∆ Your POV
Before I knew it there was a fight going on, so I used my quirk,
"Dabi~ why did you do that to don't need to fight~,that will make me sad, you don't want to make me sad Right?"I said pouting
Everyone looked at me as dabi went back to were he was standing after almost choking Shigiraki
"WOW WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK?"toga yelled
"Lust "
"How does it work?"shigiraki asked
"I spit out a fog of pheromones and if you breathe it in you are under my control, but I have to flirt for it to work."
Dabi snapped out if the trance and stared yelling at me that I shouldn't have did that.
∆ Dabi POV
(New POV)
I went over to the crusty one and tried to set him one fire. then I saw a pink tinted fog,it smelled, sweet, almost like marshmallows , and intriguing, so I took another smell and then my body was out of my, control y/n was  flirting with me , I felt my face go hot and I walked away from the creep, I finally got control of my body again after like two minute.
2nd  POV ∆
Shigiraki left the bar.and the well dressed Mist introduce himself "I am kurogiri,I'm sorry about him he is grumpy today"
"It is fine can I join I heard you guys are with my idol Stainy, please let me join"toga pleaded
"Come back in about a week and then we will decide."

439 words