😩 Dabi you Clock block😩

Shigiraki was looking up to you as Dabi Yelled. And the league woke up, "we'll finish this later~" after that you and Tomura snuggled up "dabi you can come in now"you said loud enough so he could hear it "you guys better not fuck when I'm in the room"
"No promises~"
"If I find out you did I'm going to burn everything down". Dabi opened the door went to his bed and layed down facing the wall, "actually , Shigiraki,I know you like own this place but can you ,like,go to your own room? I don't want to wake up to you guys fucking" Dabi asked almost regretting what he said, as Shigiraki got up Dabi sat up taller "fine then bye" he said walking out "*chOugh cock block cHouGh*" you choughed out and faced the wall
Time skip around 3am
You: you up😚
Babes: yeah
You: can I come over~♥️
Babes: alright~
You got up as quiet and quickly as you can (Dabi's bed is on the right of the door and yours is across his) and sneaked past Dabi "you better not be fUcking loud" Dabi wispered (his head is right by the door) you froze and looked at him, his face was in his pillow and snoring "oh thank god"you wispered barely audible. You left to Shigiraki's room, (his is down the hall from yours in-between toga and twice, Mr Compress is across from him) you softly knocked just loud enough for him to hear it "took you long enough, what 15 minutes?"
"Oh shut up dabi woke up and I had to stop for a second"
"Fine then"
3rd POV
Y/n stepped into his room,it was one of the biggest. He had a computer to the left. And a small box of tissues on his desk. A built-in closet on the right, his bed was right in front of the door with a small side table with a lamp and a glass of water to the left of his bed, Y/n went up to Shigiraki and pushed him into his bed "wait so you have gloves,I trust you with me but the bed" Shigiraki got up and got his gloves "there~" he growled into Y/ms ear. His face went a dark shade of red, Y/n got back up and started kissing him passionately. Shigiraki depend the kiss and bit Y/n's lip asking for entrance but he dinyed it so Shigiraki grabbed Y/n's ass making him gasp, taking advantage of that he shoved his tongue into Y/n's mouth, Y/n tried to take dominance but failed as Shigiraki explored Y/n' mouth he let out small moans and groans and he could feel his pants getting tighter "how about we move this to the bed~~" Y/n winked as he pushed Shigiraki back as he slightly pouted, and he stratiled him as he sat up, and started kissing again and lightly grinding,Y/n felt Shigiraki's bulge get bigger and he let out low groans "stop teasing me~"Shigiraki growled lowly "only if you beg~" at that point Shigiraki went fairel and grabbed Y/n and flipped so he was on too of Y/n "now what was that~"he let out another low growl and Y/n reciprocated with a low whimper, Shigiraki's voice got low and husky as he said "strip" into Y/n's ear Y/n felt himself get harder and he took off his shirt and slowly unbuttoned his pants and seductively looked up to Shigiraki 2nd POV "I said strip" you felt so turned on you took you pants of quickly. You had a wet spot of pre cum and you wimpered begging to be touched Shigiraki undressed himself so he was only in his boxers, you grabbed his dick through his boxers and started pumping your arm up and down his legnth getting groans his breath hitched as you pushed him into his bed and pulled his boxers off as his dick sprung free " hmm it is a lot bigger than I thought~". You grabbed it again and gave it a light kiss and looked at him as you started sucking and swirling your tongue around it "ahg~ keep doing that doll~" "mmmm~ fuck~ ahh~ your good at this~" you bobbed your head up and down, he put his hand in your hair and lightly pulled, you groaned sending vibrations down his dick, you stopped sucking he let out a small wimper "fuck me daddy~" you let out a wimper hoping he would "beg for it,or we stop here"he smirked "fuck me so hard i can't walk tomorrow tomu~💕" he flipped you over so your ass was in the air "wait hold on..... Do you have any lube, im usually a top when im with a guy so this is my first time"
"I might" he said getting up and looking in his drawer and pulling out a small bottle, he went to the bed and wispered in your ear "let's contenue~"
Yoir face went even more red (if that is possible) shigaraki hooked his finger on your waste band of your boxers ( He is wearing those finger gloves whare it is just the finger covered, on his pinky) he pulled them down letting your erection spring free, he put some lube on your ass and started massaging it in " Oh fuck~" he slipped a finger inside. Your breath hitched " hmmm~ ahh~" he started thrusting his finder in and out " ahh~,yes~" he slipped in another finger "huh~" you covered your mouth to hide your moans " don't feel shy baby~ let me here those sweet sounds you make~" Shigiraki huskily said 3rd person Y/n uncovered his mouth just as Tomura hooked his finger " AHH~" he put a little more lube on Y/n " ready~?"
" yes~ fuck me~" Shigiraki lined up his dick with your ass "ready~" he slowly slid in "ouch, hold on let me adjust" a little bit later"you can move daddy~"
He started moving slowly "mmm~, faster~💞"he started going faster"fuck your mm~ tight~". "AHH~ " he hit a place that made you go feral "hmm there it is~" he hit over and over again "RIGHT THERE~ AHH~ AHH~ HARDER DADDY~ AHH~" all you could hear though out the hide out we're moans skin slapping and the bed creaking.
Toga POV
* Ahh~harder Daddy~* what the fuck
*Ahh~ yes~,yes~,yes~, fuck,~* why are the so fUcking loud it fucking 3 o'clock, I pull out my phone and start recording the sound *AHH~ RIGHT THERE~ HARDER DADDY~~* oh my God what the hell... This would be GREAT black mail
Twice POV
*Ahh~* did I hear that right?no your just crazy, there fuckin i should sleep, I will kill them if I lose any more sleep, *ahhh~harder~* how does the boss fuck, does he wear gloves or lile-he pits a condom over his hands, all five fingers are touching the condom dip shit, he probably wares gloves, I saw him with those weird fingers gloves once he probably is wearing those *AHH~YES~ RIGHT THERE~* damn there going hard
Compress POV
I hate them both so much right now
2d pov
Shigiraki stopped and flipped you over so you were on your back "you won't be able to walk tomorrow~" he slammed his dick back into you "AHH~" you moan out loudly as you reach you hands to his back "you'll be screaming my name before I'm done ~" he started thrusting fast and hard "AHH~MMM~" you scratched his back as he let out low grunts , he grabbed you cock and started to pump it fast "Ahh~ T- TOmura~ Ahh~" Tomura was letting out low grunts and breathing heavily, he started slowing down you wimped from the slower pase "T-Tomura~ faster~please~"
"If you want me to go faster beg for It~"
" please, master~ make me cum~ , go faster~"
"Master? Huh thats new~" he started going faster slowly building up the pase "Ahh~huuu~ please, master~ faster make me cum~, im your cum slut~" you stuck your tounge out doing the ahegao face,you felt your orgasm build up " T-Tomura I-im going to cum~ ahh~ AHhh~" " me too hun~" "AHH~HUUHM~ AHH~AHH~" you came on your stomach, he was getting sloppy with the thrusts "ahh~" he came inside of you, he slid out " that was amazing~" you huffed out "you need to get cleaned up" he threw a couple tissues at you , you cleaned the cum off of your stomach and slid on Tomuras shirt and your boxers " your shirts is so big :)" you got under the covers as he put on his night gloves and his boxers and went under the covers as well, you snuggled into his chest and fell asleep time skip in the morning
Your POV
I woke up will a pair of strong arms around me :) I smiled and snuggled closer to Tomura and fell back asleep
Shigiraki POV
I woke up around 10 and saw Y/n snuggled up against me, faceing my chest, so cute, I got up and fist put on some pants and then that butterfly hoodie Y/n got me and walked down stairs to get coffee. I got my mug and Y/b's mug and poored us coffee.
Your POV
I woke up again, hmm it's 10:45, were is Tomura, I got uo, owe my butt hurts ,I put pants and lightly limped down stairs,there he is~, I ran up behind him and hugged him "good morning baby"
"Oh god don't jump on me, and good morning, cutie~" oh god why did he have to say it like that I blushed hard
3rd POV
Toga walked down the stairs looking mischievously " hey~ N/n come here for a sec" Y/n limped over to Toga with his coffee "yes?"
"Come with me" she said while pulling him up the stairs and pushing him into her room. "Wah- what are you doing?"
"Soooooo~how was it?" Y/n flushed bright red "W-WHat, hold on WHAT?"
"How was it?"
"Im leaving" Y/n left Togas room and went back down to Tomura, he was making ramen "hey baby can you make me some?"
"Sure would you like your egg scrambled?"
"Yes please". Dabi walked into the kitchen and got himself coffee " you guy's need to be fucking quite, it was past 2am" he left and sat down to watch T.V toga ran down the stairs "yeah you guys, I couldn't sleep it was so loud" dabi chimed in " yeah Shig or should I call daddy"
"Oh or master" toga buded in Y/n and Shigiraki were completely red by then. Kurgiri walked in "yes please be quite next time I could hear it from my room"( his room is on the other side of the base downstairs) ( the base is like pretty big too) "it sounded like they were in my room that is how loud they were" Dabi said "okay im leaving"Y/n said walking away. Shigaraki was still making the ramen "don't leave me with them"
"Hey Shig, was it good?" Dabi asked "shigaraki turned around and gave him a durty look "Oh I love your hoodie shiggy!" Toga yelled "I didn't know you liked butterflies" kurogiri added "Y/n got it for me". He finished the ramen "toga can you go get Y/n?"
"Aww your asking for help" toga cooed "just go get him" he replied now agrevaded. Y/n went down and ate his ramen.

Jesus I took too long procrastinating on this chapter, well here it is
1951 words :)