heroes

∆ 3rd POV ∆
Y/n stayed up all night thinking about what happened, it was a round 1:48 am when toga texted
T: are you awake?
You: yeah I can't sleep
T: neither can I,can I come over?
You: sure,but bring back all my knifes
T: Oki see you soon ♥
*Knock knock knock*
"Come in" Y/n quietly said
As toga walked in she drops a big box. With a loud metal clink,"here you go Y/n~" Toga chirped "that is were they all went, your helping me out them up"
"Aww okay,sooooo about yesterday"
"What about yesterday?"Y/n questioned "oh you know,...... How big was it? Were you the top? Was it good?" Toga asked
Y/n was really red "we didn't get that far, Dabi walked in when he was *points at neck*  and why do you want to know how big he is?"
" he is a top witch is surprising, so does that mean you are a bottom?"she Said. Y/n was red "no,I'm a switch,and why do you want to know?"
"Well my room is next to Shigiraki's ,so I would want to know who  the loud one is~" she said "your weird"
"And Dabi is next to you so like if I were you I would want to be quite~"
"I hate you"Y/n whispered "no you don't~,wanna play a game of Mario kart?"
"Sure"
~ Time skip 10am ~
∆ 2nd POV ∆
Toga was curled up sleeping in your 'egg chair'

 Y/n was red "no,I'm a switch,and why do you want to know?" "Well my room is next to Shigiraki's ,so I would want to know who  the loud one is~" she said "your weird""And Dabi is next to you so like if I were you I would want to be quite~""I hate ...

(This is the 'egg chair')
"What the fuck,why is toga here,ohhhhhhh yeah" you whispered
You got out of bed and went down to the bar, "morning butt fucks" you said
"Same to you ass hat" Dabi said playfully "L/n language" kurogiri scolded you, the pro hero Eraserhead and Vlad king with the principal of UA Nezu. "Hmm looks like they are pretty worried about bakugo" twice said "IEHHHHFHHFAHEUHJJJJJSJB ERY IIIRHDRHG"
"Oh shut up"dabi said to bakugo. Toga walked down to the bar "morning"
"It is past 12:30" Magne said
You sat next to Shigiraki at the bar "kurogiri,can I please have a apple juice?" You asked "yes you may"kurogiri replayed "thank you" you smiled "so is Bakugo going to join us?,I hope he doesn't he is a little bitch" Twice said the second half with a deeper voice "Dabi, take the 'muzzle' off of him" Shigiraki said "why me?" Dabi protested "we are recruiting him so we should treat him as equals" he said back "Twice you do it"dabi said turning to twice "okay!,no way"
"Just do it"
"Fine" Twice walked towards bakugo and undid the mask thing " So are you going to join 'king explosion murder'" Shigiraki said smirking under the hand "how did you know about that"  bakugo said carefully
"Let's just say one word, traitor, do what you want with it" Shigiraki replied "who is it"
"Can't tell you,so will you join"
"No, and if you two are dating *nods to you and Shigiraki* I would NOT want to hear it,and I'm a hero, so go to hell"
You were red in the face the others were laughing at you "fuck off" you hissed at the other members. You finished your apple juice and went back to your room.
∆ your POV ∆
Damn does that kid ever stop yelling ? I'm getting a head ache, * BOOM*  damnit I ran down to see bakugo angrily yelling at Shigiraki and Shigiraki didn't have the hand where is the hand?, oh no did bakugo blow it up?   *BOOOOOOOOM* *CRASH*
∆ 3RD POV ∆
All might crashed through the wall as Y/n went to his room as fast as possible as got some knifes, he walked back out "hmm a big in trance huh All might"
"Y/n what the fuck are you doing!" Shigiraki hissed
Dabi tried to set kamui woods on fire as Gran Torino kicked him "Haha dabi you got your shit rocked" Y/n laughed.kamui woods grabbed Y/n in the wood thing " nya~ harder daddy" Y/n fake moaned , toga started snickering "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE AROUND" Shigiraki yelled. "Sorry Daddy~"Y/n said seductively
"I hate you" he said back " no you don't"
"they are just fighting with each other"a pro said"do you think they are dating,the H/c one is calling Shigiraki daddy"a police officer said to another "I don't think that Tomura Shigiraki has a heart,so probably not"
"The h/c one has, what looks to be hickeys and bite marks"
Shigiraki and Y/n went red and quite as the police  pointed out the hickeys. Until Y/n gasped and held his breath. "what is he doing?,is it his quirk" a pro questioned  "I don't think so"
Toga caught on "Y/n,Y/N "she yelled fake worried the others cought on soon after "That isn't his quirk make him stop" twice fake pleaded "HE'S TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE STOP HIM!" A pro yelled as Y/n was turning a shade of hot pink.
∆ 2nd POV ∆
You looked at the rest of the league and winked. Toga haled her breath as the rest did the same "THEY ALL ARE HOLDING THERE BREATH" a pro yelled  a pro went up to you still not knowing what your quirk is, "hey,can you stop holding your breath" you blew all the fog out . The fog was a lot darker,it was a hot pink.the fog got everywhere. "DONT BReAth it innnn----" "THAT IS THere quirrrrrrrkkk----" "STopp---" most of the pros were under your control you took another huge breath..... Until Gran Torino knocked you out (not as hard as dabi tho)but than you started spitting out a  greenish black sludge.

971 words ✨