All for One vs All might

Nomu were bursting out of the greenish mud as bakugo,toga, magne, tomura,twice,dabi and Y/n were warped to a different part of town. kurogiri was knocked out so was dabi and Y/n. The hero best jeanist was at the scene  when all for one walked out making his presence known.
Time skip to were bakugo is saved
                         (I'm lazy)
2nd POV
Even though you were knocked out cold you could still make the heros under you control do your bidding.
*In your head* "1,2,3,4 and 5 attack the other heroes, police men 1,2,3,7 and 10 attack the other police men, don't stop until they are dead "
"SHIT, ENDEAVOR WATCH OUT"
"KAMUI CAPTURE THEM"
"ONE IT" you started walking up slowly "damn my head hurts"
"Y/N YOUR UP?"toga yelled at you "I guess"
"How come dabi isn't up,I hope he  never wakes up, damnit , sorry" twice comented "no need to say sorry Twice" toga softly smiled at him. "I'm guessing  dabi got hit harder than me, oh where are we?"
"Oh we should probably fill you in, Bakugo got rescued ba an ice and fire kid-"
"I fought him at the camp thingy"twice said cutting Mr Compress off "and all for one got beat up by all might, and is now in jail,all might retired,and we got Warped here" Mr Compress finished.
"Wow,that shit sucks"
"Oh,and the heros and police saw your hickeys and were debating on who gave them to you"toga yelled at you "who did they think gave me them?"
"Of what I heard most was dabi,but the others said Shiggy, cause you called him daddy" toga replied
"I heard some say the "the girl" probably did"  twice added
"Bruh they thought you are straight" spinner said "I'm actually bi" you said to spinner "So am I"toga screamed
"And she not my type-"
"What's that supposed to mean"toga whined "I like thick girls, and welllll "
"YOU BITCH,IM THICC" toga threw one of her knifes at you. As you caught the knife"your as thicc as dabi, and have you seen his cake, if I got cake like that for a birthday I would cry" you said and a small trickle of blood went down your hand "wow that is great to wake up too" dabi said sarcastically "well your awake"

This one is short 403 words