chapter one

Author's note
I'm just going to skip right to the running part because I'm lazy 😂😂

Y/N walks out of the elevator and sits down by a wall when a man walks up to her and gives her a tag "thanks" said Y/N, the man smiles at her and walked away.

Y/N POV
'My tag number is 209' Y/N thought,Then I put the tag on my green sweater that I wore over my black tank top and dark blue jeans.

        then a group of people caught her eye so she walked over to them and said "hello-". When Tompa  walked over to us  and offered us drinks I took one and sniffed it and dropped the can and said " You should have used a better laxative, I can smell it" they all looked at me shocked and Tompa walked away.

        Then the boy covered in green turned to me and said "Hi! I'm Gon and this is Leorio and Kurapika" and turned towards them they both smile and say hello. "It's a pleasure to meet you" you said as you slightly grin, Then The examiner told us to follow him so we ran after him together.

       As we ran we saw a boy with white hair on a skate board and Leorio yelled at him for using a skate board but then Gon told him that they never said they can't use them then the boy said " how old are you two"  "twelve" me and Gon said at the same time then we both giggled "I'm Killua"said the boy.

    "I'm Gon and this is- hey you told us your name" said Gon, " oh yeah- my name is Y/N". They looked at her shocked "YOUR A GIRL" the whole group shouted except you. "     Yeah- I guess it's sort of confusing with my hood up" she pulled down her hood revealing her beautiful H/C hair and her shiny E/C eyes they all blushed a bit except Leorio.

     " You should wear your hood down more often" Kurapika said as he blushed," yeah you look really pretty!" Said Gon and Killua as they blushed even more.   Then we reached the stairs and Killua said we should race to the top" alright" said Gon and Y/N, "3 2 1... GO!" They said at the same time, then Y/N  raced to the top and used nen to push them back behind her(your a specialist) and you got to the top first and they were very confused, "How did you push us back without touching us?!?" said the boys.

  "I used nen, maybe I'll teach you guys later" Y/N said happily, " Hey Y/N could you please teach me too" said Kurapika nervously. I agreed to teach them later as we waited  for the examiner to begin the second half of  first phase

480 words

Thanks for reading, I'll explain your past a little more as the story goes on 😊❤️❤️