chapter five

A song for you to listen to while reading 😊❤️❤️

Gon's POV

I was looking for Y/N when I saw her walk out of a ballroom, then I ran up to her.

"Hey Y/N! I was looking for you" I said hugging her"

"Hey I was with Kurapika"said Y/N

Then a speaker said that it's time for third phase and that we have leave the airship in 5 minutes

"Well I have to go change before we leave, see you in a bit" she said with a grin.

'Y/N's smile is so cute,her H/c hair is so shiny and her E/c eyes are so beautiful' (I didn't know what to do with Gon because I don't really like him much so this is all I got 😂🤣🤣)

I stared at her with a slight blush as she ran off to get changed'I think I might have a crush on Y/N' I thought

Y/N's POV

I went to get my bag and as I opened it I saw of my outfit. I forgot I packed this, it was a light blue dress with white lace and went down to my knees thigh high socks and a White headband. 'I should have packed something more comfortable,eh whatever.'

I slipped my dress on and the thigh high socks with the white headband and slipped my shoes back on as I hurried to get out of the airship.

Once I saw the guys I went over to them and they just stared at me for a minute.

"Hey guys, do you like my outfit"I said with a big grin on my face

They nodded yes with a slight blush and then we started the third phase, we looked down the tower we wouldn't be able to climb down one guy climbed down and died from a flying creature

I walked around and then suddenly I fell through the floor into a room.

I got up and looked around and saw five watches then a examiner told me to put one on and wait for four other people to all through the  remaining trap doors.

So I sat down and waited for a few hours then 4 people fell through the floor and books around and saw me.

I saw it was just my friends and they looked happy to see me and ran over to me.

"We were scared, didn't know where you went"said Kurapika then gon and killua agreed.

"Thanks, now you have to go put on the remaining watches then we can  go"I said with a giant grin on my face.

Time skip to the fights

After the others had their fights it was my turn.

I walked into the ring and was greeted by a man that looked about in his 30s.
He said he wanted to do a death match and I agreed to his offer.

Once the fight began he lunged at me with his sword then I use nen to make a rope and wrapped it around him took his sword from him and stab them in the chest. (Sorry I'm not good at writing fight scenes 😂)

Once I returned to the other guys they stared at me in awe

" how did you do that!?!" They all asked me at the same time

"Remember how the start of the exam I used nen to push you to back so I could the race, well I made ropes out of nen and made them wrap around him."

"I'll teach you guys while we're waiting for the 50 hours to be up" I said

After I awakened their nen I taught them the basics and they practiced until we went to bed.

I went over to Kurapika snuggled up next to him as I thought of the three boys ' I think I might have a crush on them, can I have a crush on three different people at the same time, love is so complicated' I thought as I hugged Kurapika tighter.

Time skip to the two different paths

Gon came up with the idea to take the hard path and then make a hole in the wall and go to the easy path we all agreed and choose the hard path.

Once we got into the easy path we slid down the slide together at the end of my dress got a little dirty but I brushed it off and then we went on a boat to go to the next phase.

785 words

Thanks for reading today's chapter, I love you all and I hope you have a great day😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️