chapter 6

Sorry for not updating in a while 😅

-------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to tell you that Kurapika is 14 in this

_______________________________________

Your POV

I was waiting with my friends on the boat then we were instructed to draws lots.

I walked next to my friends and picked a card out of a box. I peeled off the seal on the card gasped at who I got Gittarackur, ' that guy is with Hisoka'.

                         -----------

Gon then tapped me on the shoulder and me who I got.

"Huh?, oh I got Gittarackur" I whispered to my friends as I smirked.

" That's cool Gon got Hisoka" they said shocked

Once we were sent into the woods I plugged in my headphones and played my favorite song 'Candle Queen' and sang along

'when her family was alive her brother William thought her voice was amazing' she thought trying not to tear up.

After two hours walking it began to grow darker and then I spotted Gittarackur walking nen to conceal her presence and attacked him from behind. 

He was surprised he didn't notice you threw a attack at you and you Dodged easily.

He was shocked the that you dodged a  attack that should've easily killed you.

You took advantage of him being shocked and made your nen form into mist to knock him out and got his pin and put it into your bra so no one would want to take it.

" Making the mist made me really tired, I'll take a bath in the lake and then go to bed"

I yawned as I took off my clothes and walked into the lake as I washed all the dirt off of me, after about thirty minutes I got out and digged in my bag to find another pair of clothes.

I pulled out a nice green sweater, a black tank top, black shorts and new undergarments to put on. Your green sweater complimented your h/c hair.

Once you were done you put your tags back into your bra and found a nice tree to sleep in.

The next morning I woke up and saw Killua sleeping in a nearby bush you concealed your presence with nen shook him awake.

He squinted his open saw you he got up.

You smirked said "hey Killua think fast" you yelled, you kissed Killua and ran away.

"................"

He stood there in shock he couldn't believe Y/n kissed him

Once he came back to his senses he chased after you yelling " you baka you will pay!!!!"

After a few hours Killua caught up to you and hit you on the top of your head.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!??!" Killua yelled

"I thought it would be funny, and it was" you said laughing

"BAKA!!"Killua yelled

You waved you waved goodbye to him and said that you would see him later and after a few hours of running to find the others you ran into Kurapika.

You decided to stay with Kurapika until tomorrow, so do you went with him to help him find his Target.

Once the sun started to set we both settled down by a tree and fell asleep.

The next morning you woke him up.

"Kurapika something out of my bag, I have some fruit and a few other snacks"

He nodded his head and you gave him a banana and you got one for yourself.

"Oh yeah! Y/n I forgot to ask you did you get Gittarackur's tag yet?"

"Yep!" You smiled

As you were chatting you noticed how his golden hair so gorgeous in the sunlight.

You blushed and said " well I'll see you later Kurapika!"

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and you got up and jogged away, your face red like a tomato.

Kurapika blushed madly he couldn't believe his first crush kissed him, he sat there for a little while trying to process what just happened. After a little while he got up and decided to go look for a Leorio.

Time skip to the end of the week

You walked to the meet-up spot and after a while you saw your friends, you wave to them and then they came and stood next to you.

Once everyone was there they started checking to see if you had your tags when it was your turn you unzip to your sweater and dug into your bra and pulled out your two tags and handed them to The examiner. They walked away to go check other people.

"Why did you put your tags in your bra of all places"they said blushing madly

"Simple, if you were trying to get my tag you most likely wouldn't look there and even if you did know it was there you most likely wouldn't want to reach into my bra"you said chuckling

The boys nodded in understandment
Still lightly blushing.

814 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊❤️

                    I love you all!!❤️