chapter 7

I put a song for you to listen to while reading it's one of my personal favorites I hope you like it!!☺️❤️

No one's POV

The final stage is starting my fight is first you were against Gittarackur. Once your fight started you both kept attacking each other and dodging each other's attacks. After an hour of fighting your last resort was to use your nen to make the mist that make him fall asleep unfortunately after you won you immediately passed out.

Later when you woke up Gon told you what happened to Killua and how Gittarackur was actually illumi which was Killua's  older brother.

You and Gon bursted through the door "ILLUMI YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET WHAT YOU SAID TO KILLUA YOU DICK!!!!" You yelled running at him ready to fight only for Kurapika hold you back while Gon dealed with illumi.

You were kicking and screaming trying to get out of Kurapika's grip. You were mad and wanted to rip his face off.

"LET ME GO, I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS UP FOR KILLUA" you yelled as kept kicking

"LANGUAGE Y/N" Kurapika yelled

Eventually you got out out Kurapika's grip.

She lunged at illumi pulling his hair and bitting him to the point of breaking skin which lead to Leorio pulling her off of him.

After a while Y/n calmed down but was still angry, when they were walking to the bus stop Gon squeezed your hand and you squeezed back hoping you come down, It made both of you slightly blush.

On the bus you were tired from kicking and screaming so you slowly fell asleep on Kurapika's shoulder then after he fell asleep too and you cuddled him in your sleep while Gon was sleeping on leorio's lap.

(Don't get the wrong idea lol😂)

Then Leorio got us up and we went up to the gate with all the Tourists taking photos and chatting.

Then a group of guys threatened the GateKeeper to kill him if he doesn't give them the keys once they got the keys they walked in and they were killed instantly and their corpses were out of the gate and then everyone started running away but us as we approached the man.

"Hey are you okay!" You yelled  

he said he was fine and he wasn't scared then we told him why we were here and that we needed to see Killua. He then brought us to the testing gate to see if we were Worthy

"Gon let me handle this"I said as I gave him a thumbs up grining.

Then you pushed all the doors open they we're amazed. As you were walking towards the mansion you told them that before the hunters exam you trained everyday.

Then when you ran into Canary you made mist with your nen to put her asleep so you didn't have to fight and dropped her off in the butler's quarters

Then you busted the door open and everyone ran around looking for Killua once you found him you grabbed him and everyone ran out of the house.

I noticed Killua was shirtless so Gon gave him one of his extras

Then we went to the airport and we all had to separate except Killua and Gon we agreed that we would meet in New York

Your POV

I said my goodbyes and went on with my journey, my old teacher told me after I was done with the hunter exam that I should go to a new trainer, a woman called 'bisky' they said they could help me learn to make mine stronger.
(you are a specialist btw)