chapter two

I hope you enjoy I know each chapter is a little short but I'm a new writer sorry I'll try to make it as long as possible 😊❤️

Leorio's POV (bet you didn't expect that 😂😂)

             As we were finallyyyyyyyyyyy starting to run again a man claimed that our examiner was a fake one trying to kill us and he pulled out a dead man that looked like the examiner.

       " I KNEW IT, HUMANS DON'T RUN LIKE THAT!!!" I shouted, then everybody started arguing and shouting at each other when that

crazy clown threw cards at 'fake' examiner and the other guy, only for The only for the 'fake' examiner to catch them in the other one to die.

"......................."

          Once I realize I was wrong I yelled out "I knew he was the real one!!..... he he ......"  Then my friends just stared at me and I blushed, once we started running again Y/N gave me and Kurapika a water bottle and I  thanked her.

                           Then I noticed that that Kurapika was trying to hide his blushing face from Y/N and when Y/N two other boys went up ahead I nudged him and he looked at me confused, "do you have a crush on Y/N" I said grinning, then he turned a crimson red and stuttered "N-NO" said Kurapika nervously.

            " Are you surrrrrrrrrre??"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I said " y-yeah I d-do"Kurapika confessed, then I stopped bothering him because I was satisfied with the answer I got out of him.

My new mission is to get Kurapika and Y/N together 😈😈😈😈😈

Time skip because Hisoka is irrelevant
............................................................

                        "Leorio! Leorio! Leorio! Wake up!!" I heard someone yelling at me as I rub my eyes and open them I see Gon stareing at me Then Y/N walks over and to tell me what happened.

                      She told that me and that clown got in a fight and I passed out and then they all came to save me.

         Then she handed me my glasses. " We better get going the second phase starts soon" said Y/N

                               So I got up and we all started walking towards the gate, after a little while  the gate started to move and revealed a woman with a revealing shirt and a chubby man sitting behind her on the floor because he couldn't fit in the chair.