chapter three

"Alright settle down everyone we are gourmet hunters and today we are going to be cooking!" Said the lady

"....….........."

Then everyone started laughing at her which made her angry.

"Anyways today you will be cooking pork, you can hunt any type of pig you want, NOW GO!" She said with a smirk, she knew that there is only one type of pig in this forest.

Killua's POV

I went into the forest and saw Y/N walk by herself so I followed her into the woods and then she started singing.

I live in a house with a tin roof and everytime it rains I can feel my brain it's moving back and forth, upside-down, Eastward. Feeling everything you do.

'Her voice is ......... Really pretty like everything else about her ... WAIT WHAT?!?, I shouldn't think about her like that.. I think I like- no love Y/N. I think I'll for now and then I'll get my pig later, can't believe I've fallen in love with her.'

My thoughts were interrupted by her singing the next part of the song

I was up last night tossing and turning, couldn't get to sleep and I slept through the morning, need to clear my head and get out of the city, all alone in the jungle you'll find me.

Close your eyes and hear my secrets, deep deep love and hear my secrets, hear my secret, hear my secret.

'I can't believe her voice is so amazing, I have to be quiet so she doesn't notice me-' I thought as I tripped and Y/N turned around so I quickly hid behind a tree before she could see me.

Then she saw some pigs and hit one on it's forhead, picked it up and started to carry it back to go cook it, then I came up from behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Y/N's POV

I jumped when someone tapped me on the shoulder and turned around to see Killua.

"Oh, hey Killua! Have you got a pig  yet?"

"Yeah, let's go back to cook our pigs now"

Time skip brought to you by the man behind the slaughter ------------------------------------------------------

Before I start cooking my pig I season it and cut up potatoes and carrots to make a soup. Once it's done I add the finishing touches and walk up to the examiner.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes and tried my soup and a smile made its way onto her face.

" This- this is .... AMAZING"said the examiner

"Alright, it's settled no one passes but this little girl!!"she said grinning at me she ruffled my hair.

One man was very angry and charged at her, I quickly punched him and he went flying back everyone stared at me amazed.

Time skip to the second challenge

I was the first one to jump and bring back an egg to boil.

Then everyone else jumped after me and got eggs except for a few people.

After I got onto the blimp with the others and went with Kurapika and Leorio to rest.

---------------------------------------------------------
515 words

Thank you guys so much for reading my book and I do you have a good day 😊❤️💕