The Three Musketeers

Night after night, the princesses would return to this magical world and dance the night away. However, this would make them more and more tired each morning. James explained to the others that he solved the mystery and that the princesses were just merely having sleep overs. One morning, he told them how Sofia and Amber said they slept over in Wei-Ling. Jin denied this fact and said that no princess, not even Jun, was there last night.

 Jin denied this fact and said that no princess, not even Jun, was there last night

Suddenly, James and Hugo had the same idea, to spy on the princesses. After school, the two princes followed the girls, trying not to be seen. At the same time, they reached the dance hall but rushed in simultaneously, running into each other and falling on the ground. By the time they stood up, the princesses were already gone. They both blamed each other, stating how they stole their idea. James told Hugo how he could've followed them if Hugo wasn't in his way. Hugo opposed, stating it was the other way around.

The two princes continued to bicker as Desmond walked up. Desmond stood in shock, listening to their arguing. James and Hugo didn't even notice Desmond standing there until he told them, "Maybe this would be easier to solve if we work together." The other two princes automatically stood in silence, then turned to look at Desmond. He then continued stating, "After all, with my ideas, James' bravery, and Hugo's athletic abilities, we could totally pull it off!"

Suddenly, James and Hugo began to laugh. "Sorry, Des. Every prince for himself!" James said.

Hugo followed, adding, "Besides, you know what they say! If you want something done right-"

"You gotta do it yourself!" James finished. Afterwards, James and Hugo confidently walked away in opposite directions, Desmond left standing in the middle, beginning to sigh.

The next morning, Desmond curiously watched the princesses. Other than being exhausted, the main thing he noticed was that each morning, their shoes became more and more worn-down. That day in sorcery class, he managed to make an invisibility cloak. It wasn't until that afternoon until he realized that he could use it to his advantage.

 It wasn't until that afternoon until he realized that he could use it to his advantage