HEAT 2

Taehyung was jungkook's partner.

And right now jungkook was so weak, weak from all the heat, all the he has been going throught when his alpha wasn't here.

He started kissing taehyung neck, on which he started moaning while his head is buried into taehyung's.

Taehyung couldn't help but hug jungkook more tightly, he craved for his omega. Since, taehyung met his most rare omega, he was beyond happy, he loved jungkook so much, so he kept checking always that his is safe.

But when taehyung went abroad, he got so busy, bit still managed to know about jungkook, but still he didn't talked to omega at all simce last year maybe for him listening to his only love could make him weak.

Taehyung slipped his hands under his omega thin shirt, slowing massaging his soft flesh, smiling when jungkook arched his back beautifully at his touch. He pulled his hands from skin which only caused jungkook to grab taehyung hands and he loked at him, with pleading eyes..

"Touchme~" he whined which instantly turned taehyung on, he didn't wanted to mark jungkook yet, when he not even confessed his prove to him. He wanted everythimg to be perfect not just because they were mates, he had jungkook as his partner even if wasn't omega or female.

But he also knew how painful heat can be, he saw his sister crying mess when they didn't find her patners, but still jungkook tried to be strong even if it was more tough for him,

So, taehyung will help his omega, his love. He pulled jungkook on his thighs making him sit near hi lower region, their cloth dick touching, he untie and the freed his few buttons, and slipped his suit aside, then looked at jungkook.

"Come here" he opened his arms, and he immediately was pressed into couch as jungkook almost hovered over him, totally embracing him,

" Do what you can, I will not stop you" he whispered into jungkook ears, omega bited taehyung ears softly, then hands going under his white shirt, he started tracing taehyung's toned body, then moved his lips on his neck, giving butterflies kisses,

"mark me" omega asked softly while his lips brushing his jawline, taehyung closed his eyes, he was at bliss as his, beautiful and his love was sitting on his thighs showering kisses to him.

Jungkook started pushing back and forth on his thicc thighs, alpha can feel the wetness,

"Ohh-alphaaa~" jungkook wasn't even thinking straight, his submissive omega found his alpha so, he just done what he wanted.

He unbuttoned all the buttons and slipped taehyung shirts off, and circled his arms around his necks, chest almost touching, he sitted fully on taehyung erection, and taehyung massaged his back with his both hands up-down.

"Umm-Ooo" jungkook started moaning hard, while his cloth hard dick brushed at taehyung manhood, taehyung alpha inside him screaming just to mark his omega but taehyung stopped him, and let omega pleasure himself.

Jungkook started going fast, as he head buried into alpha neck, embrassed to look at all, fastly going back-forth, then started boucing a little and fuckkkk those sins jungkook has been trying, he unbuckled alpha belt and then pukked the pants down, a little, he again sitted this time, he can feel taehyung hard so hard length,

"Fuckk me" he said while boucing and arching his back and calling for his alpha, sweats covering face and lips red from biting of pleasure, eyes hodded and taehyung fully enjoying this.

He never knew that just seeing his mate would satisfy him this much, seeing jungkook arounsed and pleasured he knew woukd cum and cum over again n again.