I SEE YOU

Its been 8 months,

Taehyung and jungkook, broke their relationship. Ask me why.

Because jungkook thought, he was falling out of taehyung's love and instead falling for his new best friend namjoon.

8 months back,

"Jungkookieee~" a sweet but husky voice calling for his boyfriend, entering their shared apartment, but he heard nothing so he thought maybe he wasn't home yet.

Taehyung basically comes late, as his job is too much hectic for him, but he manages to love jungkook like a precious.

He put the bouquet of flowers, on table and then immersed into room, first wanted to fresh, and decided to make some dinner for his lovely jungkookie..

He was getting ready for shower, slowly turned the water tap on, filled the bathtub, and placed himself into then positioned himself back laying fully into water, just his head above for oxygen.

"I am always late, Is jungkookie feels alone without me all the time when he arrives" he thought, then after 15 minutes, he decided to end his long bath. While he was soaking himself with towel, he heard the door creak, so he thought jungkook came back,

He thought to surprise him, so he wore bathrobe, waited for jungkook to immersed into room, after 5 mins he didn't get any reaction, so he slowly tip-toed and opened the bathroom door, and continued tip-toening into room.

Ready to give surprise to his love,

As he opened the door his eyes widened,

He thought to give him a surprise but instead other gave him a big surprise, never ever taehyung had imagined this type surprise, ever.

There was his boyfriend, under a boy, both of them eating eachothers faces out, his hands going under the unknown boy shirt, as circled his legs around his waist, taehyumg felt like his world shattered into millions pieces, as he eyes soften and he slowly backed away, and walked to living room.

The couple didn't even noticed taehyung presence, he sat on a couch, he elbow reside on his knees as he buried his head into palm,

"Whyy? Jungkook??" only question running a marathon into his mind and his heart aching like it would burst out of pain.

He waited patiently, he didn't wanted to ruin anything, he wanted to know the reason.

In the room,

Jungkook, under namjoon.

His hands slipped under his shirt, slowly lifting it up, then massaging his body while other was leaving hickies on his neck, he closed his eyes when felt others hands going unders his pants, and when he palmed his dick, he saw taehyung while his  eyes were closed, he imagined him.

Hurriedly opening his eyes, he saw namjoon looking at him, eagerly while his hands working on his shaft.

"Stop" jungkook softly said, and other stopped, namjoon was gentle indeed. He liked younger so much, he supported him with every aspect.

"Its fine..calm down" namjoon said as he sat himself on bed, and jungkook recriproted, both sitting on bed.

"I-I...Taehyung..I can't leave him" namjoon looked at him, then cupped his face,

"Jungkook, you don't need to pressure youself, if you want me. I'm yours and if you want taehyung, tell him that you're getting insecure. But don't be confused between us. Its gonna hurts all three of us" jungkook closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.