SOMEONE'S ELSE

Bangtan, world dominating band.

Had 7 amazing members, had best vocals and rappers, had best faces, world most handsome faces also, most pure hearts.

They have been together last 8-9 years together.

Jeon jungkook, youngest in all of 'em.

Practically raised by his hyungs. Always been far from his family, so their family he remember most and shared most of his memories were with his band members and he see them as his family.

But as jungkook started growing, exploring about adulting and love. He honestly first was very co fused about all the things, he was known that, only live can happen between a girl and boy. Wasn't aware live has no definied tag of gender.

So, from the beginning of forming bts, he had been close with his one hyung, who was taehyung. Because maybe taehyung was the goofiest and funniest of all the them. (No doubt jin is funniest)

Maybe taehyung took care of jungkook more than anyone, so they bonded more with eachother, their bond can be see through a glasses of rock.

Taehyung was older than him, so ofcourse he was more known to the things, jungkook wasn't but he has always been baby with jungkook. One more thing taehyung had his best friend in the group, his old friend, his high school friend.

Park jimin

Taehyung was also very close with jimin. He actually loved everyone.

It was when jungkook started feelings something else when he looks at taehyung, he was in his teenage, things were new to him, he started watching the things he had never seen, basically exploring a new world.

He knew that feeling when you like someone, but whenever he looks at any girl at any award shows or anywhere, he doesn't feel like liking them at all. Instead he get very concious, and wanted to run from them.

He always asks himself why?
Why? He wasn't attracted to girl?
Doesn't this happens because he's shy?

No.

He does get attracted, but with not the slim, beautiful, girls.

He gets attracted when taehyung comes out of shower wearing a thin shirts, his body dripping water droplets, his hairs drenched in water.

He forgets to breathe whenever taehyung smile, at him or at someone else.

He loves the sound of taehyung whever he speak, song or even laugh.

He thought, maybe being with him for like forever makes him feels these things, but again he doesn't feel this with all.

He feel those only for TAEHYUNG.

He searched one day about boy-boy love. And was introduced with new terms, he detailed every emotions and compared them with what he was feeling for his hyung. This resulted jungkook realising that he has been in love with taehyung, that those attraction wasn't just out of affection.

But jungkook had one thought in his mind, his only one fear.

That taehyung loves someone else, that someone else was JIMIN.

"Taehyun-gaa" jimin called taehyung sitting across the couch, other looked at him and made a look "what".

"Actually, can you come with me for something?" other asked where.

"Umm..I will tell you just get ready at 8..okie?" other agreed

Jungkook listening to their conversation his heart sinking, thinking about the things jimin had to tell, maybe