Episode 4

"is that him?" I asked Leo. Ryan and I were trying to find our birth parents

"No." Leo stated

"Okay... is that him?" Ryan asked moving onto the next one.

"No."

"Okay, here's an idea, I have morning practice in 10 minutes for the play so Ryan just start flipping through and Leo will say stop when he sees him." I told them. Ryan started flipping through the test subjects.

"Wait! That's him that's your father! Go back!" Leo told Ryan.

"Subject 240. We found him!" I cheered

"or Randy to his friends. And always with that infectious smile." Leo told us.

"That's our father. So when can we meet him?" I asked Leo.

"Harper spent a lot of resources tracking him down." Leo told us.

"So find his last alibi and track it, please. Oh shoot," I mumbled checking the time, "I'm gonna be late again!"

"We can get there in no time with Mech X4." I nodded. Since I had lost my ability to fly in the battle with Harper, along with my super speed, I needed like 10-15 minutes to get anywhere within like 3 miles of the robot.

*timeskip*

"Hey guys." I said, walking in. They waved.

"OKay, so today we're running through the kiss scene. Sidenote, Juliet couldn't make it today, so I'll be running it." Veracity said.

"Hold up! Kiss scene." Ella asked

"Between Lizzy and Evan. If someone's not comfortable with it, walk it off, we got a show to do." Veracity said. "It's the end of that's how we do. Take your places and go." Veracity said.

"That's how we do." We all sang and Evan dipped me.

"I'm Mack." I said, smiling.

"I know!" He told me. Then we kissed. His lips were soft against mine. We broke apart and I swung my legs over the platform the two of us were standing on.

"Class time." Veracity said as the bell rang. We all left the room. Veracity walked with me to class when we saw Harris and Spyder.

"Is that Spyder jumping the school on a bike?" I asked, looking at the iPad.

"I have dreams. They're small and unimportant but they're my dreams." Spyder said

"Well it looks like you need to increase your angle of departure." I told him.

"So many big words." Spyder said

"She's saying build a ramp, which is smart." Veracity said

"It's too dangerous." Harris protested

"He could die. I say do it." I mused. I got a text from Evan and I smiled.

Phone:

So my mom got four tickets to Hamilton. Lily's gonna ask Veracity to be her date. Do you wanna be mine? ❤️

                                                Ohmigosh! Ur joking right? I've been wanting to see Hamilton for a while!

Nope! Not joking. So is that a yes?

                                                                                                                                                           That's a definite YES!