Episode 11

"Ryan... Mark... VeRaCITy! SpYDeR! ANYONE?!" I yelled through my Mech Link. "Okay... It's okay! Just go up there and see what's wrong." I said to myself and took a couple deep breaths. "Don't panic! It's gonna be fine. I'm sure everyone's fine. Oh who am I kidding?!!! Nothing's FINE!" I said to myself. I took more deep breaths and started making my way up through the leg, when something, I assumed threw the legs. I attached my gravity pucks to the floor and protected my vital organs. The lights turned off and the heat dropped rapidly. When I was sure it was stable, I started walking in the direction of the waist. When I arrived there was nothing, just empty space.

"D-D-D-D-d-d-d-damn." I muttered, shivering.

"Okay! My first priority is to stay warm..." I muttered and then noticed the wolves. "Stay warm and run away from the wolves." I screamed and ran to a closet. It was quite spacious. I curled up into a ball and did my best to save heat while the wolves pawed at the door.

After a while, my entire body went numb I heard voices.
"HELP!" I screamed and started shivering again.

"LIZ!" I heard Spyder shout

"ELIZA... THERE ARE WOLVES, OKAY?! BUT WE'RE COMING TO FIND YOU."Veracity yelled, her voice sounded panicked and she was out of breath. I saw two figures run towards me, a pack of wolves on their heels. They opened the same closet I was in and pressed against the walls.

"Eliza, oh thank god." Veracity said. "You're getting hypothermia, your lips are blue... Spyder hand me her jacket." Veracity ordered. Spyder sat down next to me and put the jacket on me.

"Th-th-thanks." I shivered.

"We have to get rid of the wolves somehow." Veracity muttered. I nodded. Spyder helped me up and gave me a hug. He wrapped one arm around my waist/lower back. I buried my face into the side of his neck at his shoulder-ish area and his hand was on the back of my head.

"This is very touching but what do we do about the wolves." Veracity asked

"Shut up! I'm cold." My voice came out muffled. When I finally felt warm enough I untangled myself from Spyder's arms.

"Aaaahhh!" Spyder screamed as the wolves barked at us

"Okay! I'm scared too, but you have to work with me." Veracity told Spyder

"I just realized what human shield means." Spyder exclaimed

"Um... okay! Idea! One of us distracts the wolves and the other two run." I said

"I'm sure we can come up with a less suicidal plan. Alright do either of you have a bobby pin?" Veracity asked

"I have." Spyder said

"Why?" I asked curiously

"To pick locks- I mean uhhhh to keep my smooth hair in place." Spyder fibbed. I yelped and jumped back as a wolf pounced on the door. Veracity grabbed Spyder's Mech Link and used the bobby pin to fiddle with it.

"I get it... you're using the Mech Link to create a high pitched frequency." I murmured

"Exactly." Veracity said

"Oww..."I yelped and plugged my ears as the feedback resonated

"A sound to drive the wolves away." Veracity said. The door opened slightly and the feedback only made the wolves madder.

"Close it close it close it." I said and frantically shut the door

"Spyder Veracity! You guys close to the CPU core?" Harris asked

"We have a bit of an animal control problem but we're close." I said and the three of us jumped back as the wolf barked

"Oh you found Lizzy, also that does not sound good." Harris commented

"We'll take care of it." I muttered

"We can run the program from here but we have to connect the two halves of the robot." Veracity said. That's when my legs gave out.

"Why did I collapse?" I asked

"You experience the physical aspect and the robot was ripped in half, but you're mainly connected to the top half. Ripping the robot apart was substantial damage and took a while to transfer to you."Veracity explained

"Alright! Eliza can't walk and those things are gonna tear Harris apart the minute he walks in." Veracity said.

"Only one thing to do." Spyder commented

"You're gonna get yourself killed." I said

"Probably." We started placing random bits of metal on Spyder to protect him. I took care of the legs and Veracity did the arms.

"You're good to go. I'd hug you but I can't stand so good luck." I said, rather awkwardly. Spyder bent down, gave me a hug and left.

"You two are cute." Veracity commented

"Where my wolves at." Spyder asked and started banging on random pieces of metal leading them away.

"I'm gonna go reboot." Veracity said

"And I'll be here. Cuz I can't move." I muttered. I hated feeling useless. Veracity and Harris did some stuff and I could feel my legs again. I slowly got up and went out to join them

"Thanks." I said.

"Where's Spyder?" Harris asked. We then heard a scream

"I'm gonna go save him." I said. I ran to where Spyder was, accidentally stepping on a wolf paw.

"I think I made them mad. Uh... we're all good." I said. "RUN!" I yelled and we dashed back to where Veracity and Harris were

"Hey guys... good news I got Spyder, bad news, we got a pack of wolves on our heels." I said. We all exchanged a quick glance and ran back. We were at Harper's giant evil lab thingy which apparently we had to trust him now and he was helping us put the robot back together.