Episode 13

We were at a giant domed greenhouse trying to fend off one of the monsters. Harris was able to give me a synthetic flight power, so currently I was whirling around to robot firing plasma at it and stabbing and slashing with my knives while Mech X4 handled whatever they were doing.

"Is everything good." I said into my Mech Link while dodging attacks.

"Leo and Harper are clawing each others eyes out." Mark said.

I yelped as the monster nearly hit me. I tried cutting off one of its claws but it sent me hurtling backwards. I regained my footing and started attacking again.

"Hey guys, you need to help me." I said into my Mech Link

"Trying." Veracity told me. I started slashing and tried to kill the monster. It seized me in its claws and started crushing me. I started losing breath.

"DYING. HERE." I yelled. The monster ripped off my flight synthetic machine thingy and threw me away. I crashed into a bunch of trees. The branches ripped at my clothes and scratched my skin. I landed on the ground with my ankle folding weirdly beneath me and I felt a wave of nausea pass through me,

"LIZ! LIZZY! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU DEAD?!" I heard Spyder say through my Mech Link.

"I crashed into." I gagged and did my best not to throw up right there on the spot "trees."

"I'm tracking your Mech Link, keep it on." Veracity said. I steadied myself and used one of the trees to help me up. I tried putting weight on my ankle and it sent a wave of pain through me. I decided I would just sit on the ground. I put my leg out in front of me and grabbed a couple branches off the ground to make a splint. I used a sharp rock to cut a strip of fabric off my shirt. I placed the two branches by my ankle and wrapped the strip of fabric around my ankle. I then tried standing with the splint and the pain was bearable.

"Liz! Found her!" I heard Veracity call out.

"Hi." I said.

"You idiot! You absolute idiot! Taking on that monster by yourself." Veracity scolded

"Okay mom." I said, grinning. She hugged me and I yelped because I had cut myself all over.

"We should get back to the robot, the others are waiting and we can get you a real cast, splint, whatever" She told me and helped me back to the robot.

"You're okay." Ryan yelled when he saw me and hugged me, causing me to let go of Veracity and to wince thanks to the cuts

"Well yea I'm mentally okay. Physically, though..." I trailed off. Spyder ran up to me and kissed me. He pulled away and gave me a hug. "Yup... physically I'm fine." I murmured.

"You are not allowed to fight a monster for a couple days." Spyder told me

"I'm a grown woman, you can't tell me what to do." I said, stubbornly. "Now, who wants to watch Leo and Harper tear each others throats out." I said, grinning.

Veracity and Harris had replaced my makeshift splint with a real ankle brace so I could limp around. We were standing around watching them argue.

"Your design has FLAWS" Harper yelled

"Well your SWEATER HAS FLAWS" Leo yelled back

"WELL WHAT ARE THOSE GOGGLES EVEN DOING." Harper yelled back.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed as Veracity and Mark pulled them away from each other

"Leo, what happened out there?! The robot just stopped moving." Ryan asked