Kings

"You're just gonna sit there" James accused into the darkness as Sandra rolled her eyes. She was leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed. Slivko's shirt hanging loosely on her form "In the dark. You're enjoying this, right"

The lights flicked on and Sandra saw her brother staring into the one-way glass. They couldn't see those on the other side but they could see them.

Mason sat next to the hungry teen who had refused t o make a sound in form of protest to them being held there, and instead glared at where she guessed people were.

     "Is this fun for you?" James inquired "I promise I won't tell the Russians"

     "I promise I will tell the Russians" Mason snapped. They hadn't had any food since the ATHENA and they were all starving and tired.

     "She's gonna tell the Russians" James confirmed before he turned and walked back over to the girls, sitting down next to his sister who was holding a steady glare at the glass.

James threw a pen at the glass in frustration, though it only bounced off and back at the three.

     "Why are you keeping us here" James demanded.

      "I wanna go home" Mason added.

Sandra's stomach growling was her contribution and she pointed to it silently before crossing her arms once more.

     "We get it" James continued "There was no island. We were never on an island" Though he was also losing any patience he had left.

     "Island?" Brooks asked as he came in "What island"

Sandra jolted, about to attack the man that just entered, but her brother grabbed her and held her in place.

     "Brooks, what the hell is going on?" He demanded.

     "Welcome to MONARCH" Brooks told them, and James chuckled sarcastically.

Brooks took a seat across from them and Sandra's glare remained firmly on him. San offered a small smile from behind her partner, but Sandra ignored her.

     "This island iOS just the beginning" Brooks explained, pulling photos from a folder and showing them to the trio.

Sandra's cold gaze flicked to the photos and back to the scientists.

      "There's more out there" San continued, her features going serious as she pushed another photo towards Sandra.

     "What do you mean 'more'?" James inquired, leaning forwards.

      "This world never belonged to us" Brooks told them "It belongs to them. The question is, how long before they take it back. Kong is not the only King"

James leaned farther forwards, his features etched with concern as well as confusion, while Mason glanced around the room. Sandra's features loosened from their glare for a moment while she considered the mans words, before they hardened again.

The group turned to look at the screen that showed video footage of people discovering other beasts. Different types of dinosaurs and myths flicked in the screen, Sandra was quite sure she saw a cave-paining if a hydra.

She watched intently until it was over, before turning back to the scientists.

     "What are you planning to do?"