𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

NINI'S POV
this baby i was carrying was our miracle baby, and i was so glad and grateful that i was out of the stage where miscarriage was likely to happen. today, me and ricky were going to find out the gender of our baby and we couldn't be more excited. i was staring at the bedroom mirror, touching my swollen belly when i feel ricky's arms wrap around my body. i immediately lean to his chest, inhaling his amazing scent. he whispers to my ear, "what's going through that pretty head of yours?"

"do i look weird? i think i look weird and ugly. i-" i ask him in a quiet tone and ricky shakes his head. "what kind of question is that? nini, you're absolutely beautiful and stunning! you don't look weird. you're carrying our baby."

i smile brightly and kiss his cheek, "i love you. now let's go meet our baby again."

the drive to the doctors was so chaotic. me and ricky were currently jamming out to high school musical songs. eventually, i got tired so i fell asleep.  after a few minutes, i feel a light tap on my shoulder, "honey, wake up. we're here."

as we walk to the office, we were greeted by dr masterson, who was getting ready. "ah ricky, nina! i'm so glad you're here! how are you feeling?"

"we're great!" i respond, excitement taking over my body. "we're relieved that i'm our of the miscarriage stage. we're so excited to finally find our about our baby's gender."

"that's good. i'm glad that both of you stayed determined. now you're both blessed with another baby." dr masterson replies as she rubs the cold gel in my belly.

she runs the monitor to my skin, making me feel all anxious and nervous. ricky starts to notice and he kisses the back of my hand, "hey, it will be ok. don't worry."

doctor masterson points to the screen, catching our attention. "look i think she wants to say hi!"

ricky and i respond at the same time, "she?!"

"oh yes." dr masterson replies. "you're having a baby girl. it's clearly seen through the monitor. congratulations."

i cover my mouth as tears started to flow down my face, ricky rubbing my shoulders as he kisses my cheek. "nini baby, we're having a girl!"

note: hi everyone! i just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the support! it means so much to me <3 i actually started writing on this platform since i was getting kinda bored from quarantine hehehehe  anyways, just a heads up, this book is about to end :"( but i'm working on a new book, that will come very soon